Smokin Jay vs Butterball vs Erin Godgers

Who wins

• Total voters

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
No not at all, do you know what we were discussing? Fragility. Relative to the point, is any QB who ever sustained an injury.

If Rodgers is fragile, then every QB to get injured for most of a year us fragile, otherwise, you clearly have an unrealistic view of what is expected of an NFL player. That is not hard to believe, considering you know nothing about the game.

we were discussing rodgers...not anyone else

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, he flies in come the start of training camp and such.

Last I checked, his permanent residence was in San Diego, though that may have changed.

So he lives in GB during the season?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nope, he flies in come the start of training camp and such.

Last I checked, his permanent residence was in San Diego, though that may have changed.

So he just roams around Wisconsin with his bindle during the season?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
He doesn't live there because Green Bay is a shit city. He just visits.

espn did some poll where they asked players where they would play ONLY if that team doubled their salary...GB was one of those places

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Stafford's girl is probably the hottest, but Rodgers is dating a babe who is also very sucesful and makes a shit load of money (before Aaron). Edge, Aaron

10veitout

Liked Posts:
we were discussing rodgers...not anyone else

LOL you need to go take some English classes, as you clearly dont have a clear grasp on how to have an insightful discussion.

Aaron Rodgers was one point of our discussion, the other was fragility. If Rodgers is fragile because of 1 injury, every player with one injury is fragile.

Do you really think no body can see how you were just proven without a shadow of a doubt wrong, and are now deflecting it by saying "Rodgers was who we were discussing." repeatedly? It is quote obvious you are a moron who has little to no literary skills.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
not IMO..The discussion was rodgers...Its very simple

10veitout

Liked Posts:
not IMO..The discussion was rodgers...Its very simple

The discussion was Aaron Rodgers in regards to fragility.

Face it, you got owned, again. Your opinions are worthless and you know nothing about the game, deflect all you want fool, its out there for the world to see how clueless and ignorant you are.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
and you deflected with other players

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LOL you need to go take some English classes, as you clearly dont have a clear grasp on how to have an insightful discussion.

Pretty funny comment from a guy who thinks his team's star QB, that spends half his year in Wisconsin, doesn't live in Wisconsin.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
yes...and you deflected with other players

Lol no, I used other players to prove how by NFL standards, Aaron is far from fragile. Do you understand yet rainman? It is all relative to the topic at hand, how do you go through life being this stupid? Lol I mean seriously.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol no, I used other players to prove how by NFL standards, Aaron is far from fragile. Do you understand yet rainman? It is all relative to the topic at hand, how do you go through life being this stupid? Lol I mean seriously.

Thats called deflecting...avoiding the issue by naming other players to discuss

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Pretty funny comment from a guy who thinks his team's star QB, that spends half his year in Wisconsin, doesn't live in Wisconsin.

Spending more then half a year at your official place of residence seems to coincide with "living" there.

The soldiers over seas, is that their home over there? Are they living there? Or doing a job?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spending more then half a year at your official place of residence seems to coincide with "living" there.

The soldiers over seas, is that their home over there? Are they living there? Or doing a job?

They are living there as well as working. Just like Rodgers lives and works in Wisconsin half a year

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Thats called deflecting...avoiding the issue by naming other players to discuss

I'm not avoiding the issue. I'm addressing the issue as head on as I could, by proving you completely wrong. I know your just trolling now, you cant actually be this Special person.

Ending the debate with one definitive statement based on league averages is about as far from deflection as you can get.

Knowing you got proved wrong however, and deflecting it by saying non sensical shit over and over, however..

The funniest part about this is all the Bears fans face palming because of how Special person you are making them look..