Smokin Jay vs Butterball vs Erin Godgers

Who wins

• Total voters

mecha

Liked Posts:
How is it deflection? Are Brady and Manning fragile? They missed entire years due to injury and weren't able to come back and get his team to the postseason, unlike Rodgers.

You are getting owned here, per usual BearsBud, just stop.

Brady's knee got completely destroyed, ACL and MCL, direct helmet shot to his knee. and Manning's neck was screwed. 4 neck surgeries was it? he almost wasn't even coming back. I think the effects of the neck issues were visible as the season went on last year, and especially at the AFC championship and Super Bowl when he couldn't even complete a pass longer than like 5 yards.

Rodgers recovery time was like 4 weeks. god bless him, he got ruined by the 49ers, again.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Lets see your ho
Here ya go,
1214338725_nadia-bjorlin-12.jpg

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Let's not give the girls names, and instead give them the "QB's girl" name. That kind of gives us the titillation that they are objects. Who's with me?

tumblr_mjx9r9V7F91rmumr1o6_r1_250.gif

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Brady's knee got completely destroyed, ACL and MCL, direct helmet shot to his knee. and Manning's neck was screwed. 4 neck surgeries was it? he almost wasn't even coming back. I think the effects of the neck issues were visible as the season went on last year, and especially at the AFC championship and Super Bowl when he couldn't even complete a pass longer than like 5 yards.

Rodgers recovery time was like 4 weeks. god bless him, he got ruined by the 49ers, again.

Losing by 3 is getting ruined?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
First you couldn't add......then you get a fan club of the entire message board for being the dumbest poster ever...and now you are making excuses for being the dumbest poster and blaming it on being a GB fan HAHAHA! Packer fan is a good poster...you....are just HELMET BOY....and you are special. Just remember that the next time the next 100 people make fun.of you, but you are used to that.

:obama:

Yes,I get laughed at, because I'm the one who won worst poster award on a board of his fellow fans..

Lol do you even think before you type rainman? To easy, as always. You won't worst poster, noone is a worst poster then you lol. Most people call you L Guano for a reason.

Literally everything you say is a joke, and it is because you were voted worst poster, I literally have tangible evidence at how much of a joke you are on a BEARS forum.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Hey aaronitout, remember when Bearsbud said the Bears are a more successful franchise than the Packers if you don't include Championships? Good times... :)

Lol what's with this Gaupo guy? He gets voted worst poster, and laughed at everytime he posts, and he just refuses to give up, dudes got heart I'll give him that.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

Yes,I get laughed at, because I'm the one who won worst poster award on a board of his fellow fans..

Lol do you even think before you type rainman? To easy, as always. You won't worst poster, noone is a worst poster then you lol. Most people call you L Guano for a reason.

Literally everything you say is a joke, and it is because you were voted worst poster, I literally have tangible evidence at how much of a joke you are on a BEARS forum.

Helmet Boy....do you realize that everytime you post you get 10+ pages of posters laughing at you....hell, even packer fans are embarassed that you are the dumbest kid ever to post here. There is too many pages of "tangible evidence" lol

Do you even think before you type the garbage you post? You are literally destroying your own dumb ass. Throw in the towel Helmet Boy....or keep posting and gaining another 100+ pages of people ripping you a new one :shot::shot::shot::shot::shot:

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Helmet Boy....do you realize that everytime you post you get 10+ pages of posters laughing at you....hell, even packer fans are embarassed that you are the dumbest kid ever to post here. There is too many pages of "tangible evidence" lol

Do you even think before you type the garbage you post? You are literally destroying your own dumb ass. Throw in the towel Helmet Boy....or keep posting and gaining another 100+ pages of people ripping you a new one :shot::shot::shot::shot::shot:

Lol but there is no laughing, only anger, envious, bitterness, and "Stupid fudgie da bears r comin!" comments. Could you point out one time where anybody reacted to me with laughs rather then envious vitriol?

I literally have seen your own fan base take turns laughing at you, and I literally have seen you get voted worst poster, like always, I can back up my comments with facts and you can back up your comments with nothing, hence why you were voted worst poster.

You should change your username, I'm thinking "Worst poster" or "Aaronitouts bitch", which one do you like? I'm really tired of owning you so badly man, its been like this since I started posting. Frankly, I have had enough of teaching the handicap.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Please Gaupo, for once, backup what your saying with tangible evidence, and fact, pull up an example of me being "Laughed at" or "beat down", just once. Please I beg of you.

Again, you have zero evidence to any claim you make, making it all to easy to win another debate against the holder of the worst poster award. You are my resident forum bitch and I'm starting to feel kind of guilty.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:

I do not think literally means what you think it means. Seriously, people, can we stop using that word? It only shows someone's ignorance.

If literally everything he said was a joke, he'd have to be a standup comic who never left the stage.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Lol if I was the worst poster, then why did you win an award for such a feat?

Lol getting whipped? Any time I need to freshen up on my handicapped whipping skills I just log on an own you or BearsBud, you guys should really be taking notes.

Lol seriously, you think just powering through all the beat downs I give you makes them.go away, it doesn't.

You may want to review your post history little guy. I have yet to see you win a point, let alone own anyone. You fall for every poke, you love to taste that bait, and cannot detect someone setting you up to look dumb.

Beat down. Lol

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Please Gaupo, for once, backup what your saying with tangible evidence, and fact, pull up an example of me being "Laughed at" or "beat down", just once. Please I beg of you.

Again, you have zero evidence to any claim you make, making it all to easy to win another debate against the holder of the worst poster award. You are my resident forum bitch and I'm starting to feel kind of guilty.

Hahahaha. You are stoopid

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Man, those fake tits on Staffords woman are shit! I know she had to inflate them to be bigger than Matthew's, but wtf? Did she get that done at a cosmetic surgery party? Looks like 1980

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Hey aaronitout, remember when Bearsbud said the Bears are a more successful franchise than the Packers if you don't include Championships? Good times... :)

Technically, BearsBud is right. If you remove the single most important category for judging team success, the Bears would be more successful. Most hall of famers, most wins, highest winning percentage, started the league, were never kicked out of the league, never had to reinstated into the league by our rivals. But, that's only if you remove the single most important category for judging team success, which should never be done because averaging 9 wins a year doesn't mean crap if you aren't winning championships.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
The kid is soo dumb that he doesn't even know how to set a trap or steer anything. He is just really just that dumb. Don't use above 6th grade words like dilute or the dumb kid will just explode.

aaronitout said:
Lol if I was the worst poster, then why did you win an award for such a feat?

Lol getting whipped? Any time I need to freshen up on my handicapped whipping skills I just log on an own you or BearsBud, you guys should really be taking notes.

Lol seriously, you think just powering through all the beat downs I give you makes them.go away, it doesn't. Lol even your fellow Bears fans don't take you seriously, just give up Gaup, your the resident board bitch.

You're stupid

No, you're stupid

NO! YOU'RE STUPID!

Lol, you guys are trolling each other and don't even seem to realize it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Technically, BearsBud is right. If you remove the single most important category for judging team success, the Bears would be more successful. Most hall of famers, most wins, highest winning percentage, started the league, were never kicked out of the league, never had to reinstated into the league by our rivals. But, that's only if you remove the single most important category for judging team success, which should never be done because averaging 9 wins a year doesn't mean crap if you aren't winning championships.

I'm sure the franchise sees things Bearsbud's way though.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I'm sure the franchise sees things Bearsbud's way though.

Of course. Why would we want to win championships when we can settle for a 9 win season and missing the playoffs?