Our depth sucks

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we fire Emery right now, who can we replace him with? He should of traded for depth and linebackers and shit wtf. I was on the bandwagon but the 4th preseason game sent me over the edge. Im fucking done with Emery! Fuck his glasses and regular boy haircut. Enough is enough!

I dont have a blog so CCS will have to do. Fucks dis shit!

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope?! Nope to you! Open your eyes.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree with everything you wrote except for the haircut comment. He has a great haircut. It's straightforward, and makes good use of his receding hairline.
If I ever had a problem with any sort of balding I would probably have his hairstyle.

emery-smile.jpeg

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cago, i believe you should spend less time blogging, and more time out in the ocean trying to fight dolphins.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
If we fire Emery right now, who can we replace him with? He should of traded for depth and linebackers and shit wtf. I was on the bandwagon but the 4th preseason game sent me over the edge. Im fucking done with Emery! Fuck his glasses and regular boy haircut. Enough is enough!

Well if you consider depth players that will not be on the roster

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, where do these pictures of Emery come from? I swear, he's got the best memeworthy images out there of any NFL GM. Phil kinda wins the internet.

james sanders

DE/OLB
Liked Posts:
He's had three fucking years and other problems to deal with, like Oline and recievers. He can't fucking build a Seahawks in 3 years, especially considering Angelo was his predecessor! I say give a GM five years to see what they can do. If after 5 years a team does not have more than ten wins, then he should be let go.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
our depth combined with Mels lack of pressure is going to make this team hard to watch. now that we threw out the Lovie gap penetration system and now he wants players to use their hands to stand up the line so our Linebackers can make plays! expect a 30 sack year fellas. we will have jared with 10 sacks..willie and houstin will get another 10 combined. then scatter the last 10 to the Dts, linebackers and cbs.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's had three fucking years and other problems to deal with, like Oline and recievers. He can't fucking build a Seahawks in 3 years, especially considering Angelo was his predecessor! I say give a GM five years to see what they can do. If after 5 years a team does not have more than ten wins, then he should be let go.

5 fucking years?! Iz you stoopid?! He needs to be gone NOAW! RITE MOTHERFUCKING MEOW!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cago. I'm flying out to Clearwater in one week now. Change that attitude or I'm hunting you down and :kick::kick::kick::kick::kick::kick::kick::kick::kick:

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cago, i believe you should spend less time blogging, and more time out in the ocean trying to fight dolphins.

I can do both, Gibby. I'll be by in the a.m. to piss on the corn. Have me a cup of coffee ready and we'll hit the Skyway, BRO.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cago. I'm flying out to Clearwater in one week now. Change that attitude or I'm hunting you down and :kick::kick::kick::kick::kick::kick::kick::kick::kick:

Fuck all that. I'll release our flesh eating bacteria on you! Red tide Motherfucker!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I agree with everything you wrote except for the haircut comment. He has a great haircut. It's straightforward, and makes good use of his receding hairline.
If I ever had a problem with any sort of balding I would probably have his hairstyle.

emery-smile.jpeg

I'd go with the Tywin Lannister for as long as I could, then shave my head and be done with it.
tywin-lannister-1024.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

However, PE has the hair of a refined older gentleman. Gotta respect

Sculpt

Liked Posts:

Our depth sucks? Why do you say that? Because we lost to the Browns, who played their starters for the 1st quarter or more?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our depth sucks? Why do you say that? Because we lost to the Browns, who played their starters for the 1st quarter or more?

Really, Sculpt, you too...really? You see da shit. Our depth looks like High School players, are you disputing that? And if you dont dispute that obvious fact, then who's to blame?

I'll tell you who, Emery. Him and his fucking nerd glasses and boys #9 haircut. Fo' serious, wtf. You dont see da shitz?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we cut that scrub Forte already?

PLAYER ATT YDS YDS/ATT LONG TD
Ka'Deem Carey 27 74 2.7 15 1
Shaun Draughn 18 68 3.8 11 0
Senorise Perry 17 59 3.5 11 1
Jordan Lynch 13 42 3.2 12 0
Jimmy Clausen 2 16 8 16 0
Michael Ford 5 15 3 8 0
Matt Forte 10 10 1 11 0

God he's terrible. One yard per carry - are you fucking kidding me? How can we possibly win a game with a RB that bad?