Our depth sucks

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Really, Sculpt, you too...really? You see da shit. Our depth looks like High School players, are you disputing that? And if you dont dispute that obvious fact, then who's to blame?

I'll tell you who, Emery. Him and his fucking nerd glasses and boys #9 haircut. Fo' serious, wtf. You dont see da shitz?
Let the LSD ride a few more hours... then you'll come down, eat a chocolate muffin (it's not a muffin), and you sleep for 12 hours.

Oh ya, and then you'll wake up and see it wasn't a chocolate muffin and the Bears depth is decent compared to the other 31 teams in the NFL.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of, Forte, that sorry ass, purple ruffle wearing shirt pos, needs to stop running up hills at halftime and start working out against the shoe-string tackling machine.

Sick of dis shit.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Speaking of, Forte, that sorry ass, purple ruffle wearing shirt pos, needs to stop running up hills at halftime and start working out against the shoe-string tackling machine.

Sick of dis shit.
Forte ain't Walter Payton, Broz. Let him go.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let the LSD ride a few more hours... then you'll come down, eat a chocolate muffin (it's not a muffin), and you sleep for 12 hours.

Oh ya, and then you'll wake up and see it wasn't a chocolate muffin and the Bears depth is decent compared to the other 31 teams in the NFL.

You and your chocolate muffin are missing the point. And anyways, Emery said himself that magic dragons flying around my living room cant play LB, or S. I'll give him that much.

Fuck da rest.

No one knows anything at this point, Emery included, plus Biff, and thats saying a lot.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What kind of fuckery is this?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forte ain't Walter Payton, Broz. Let him go.

Oh yeah? Just wanna be a smartass now, aye? I thought you were one of da good guys?

Forte couldn't run up Walters jockstrap.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
You and your chocolate muffin are missing the point. And anyways, Emery said himself that magic dragons flying around my living room cant play LB, or S. I'll give him that much.

Fuck da rest.

No one knows anything at this point, Emery included, plus Biff, and thats saying a lot.
Dos dragons are keeping you alive. Whychu show some respection?

What kind of fuckery is this?
Ever since you avatar displayed the one who should never be mentioned, you been all like dis. Whych you let it go?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have more faith in, Ares, running the game day food blog than Emery running this team.

At least I know, Ares, can make cookies.

We'll watch Cops and watch the season go in da shitter together, oh well.

#dieEmery

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's had three fucking years and other problems to deal with, like Oline and recievers. He can't fucking build a Seahawks in 3 years, especially considering Angelo was his predecessor! I say give a GM five years to see what they can do. If after 5 years a team does not have more than ten wins, then he should be let go.

Hard to build a team when you whiff like he did on his first draft.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I have more faith in, Ares, running the game day food blog than Emery running this team.

At least I know, Ares, can make cookies.

We'll watch Cops and watch the season go in da shitter together, oh well.

#dieEmery

GIT DOWN ON THE GROUND!!

southland-cops.jpg

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many teeth in the snaggletooths mouth? Who gives a shit? Fuck ever, my cock hurts and it isnt because of the backpage. Im a classy man and use pof.

Makes no difference, RacerXfucker was right, we should of won a Superbowl by now.

#biff4GM

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
How many teeth in the snaggletooths mouth? Who gives a shit? Fuck ever, my cock hurts and it isnt because of the backpage. Im a classy man and use pof.

Makes no difference, RacerXfucker was right, we should of won a Superbowl by now.

#biff4GM
1-EllaSnaggleTooth.jpg

tumblr_msolk2VjDu1sur8xko6_500.jpg

rob923

Liked Posts:
He's had three fucking years and other problems to deal with, like Oline and recievers. He can't fucking build a Seahawks in 3 years, especially considering Angelo was his predecessor! I say give a GM five years to see what they can do. If after 5 years a team does not have more than ten wins, then he should be let go.

In Seahawks GM John Schneider's first four years -- two NFC West titles, three playoff appearances and a Super Bowl XLVIII victory in four seasons in Seattle. Yeah, it can't be done...

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Holy fuck you ain't lyin on the sleep thing on LSD.

I was tripping balls with my ex and some of her friends a couple months back, was up all night till 5 in the afternoon the next day, fell asleep, woke up in 4 in the afternoon a day later. Fucking acid wears your ass out.