Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He didn't play.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He asked how he looked tonight, not how well he played.

Ego was very handsome.

No, he answered the question. A lot of people have been commenting on Sutton, not so much on Ferguson. I guess it's a good sign for him that he didn't play.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
40 of the 75 players on the roster did not play tonight.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is turning into a who's on first. No , I just mean there has been a lot of talk, some people positive, some people negative on Sutton lately, but not much on Ferguson.

Do you think it's a bad sign that Sutton played and Fergie didn't, is that what you are implying?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you think it's a bad sign that Sutton played and Fergie didn't, is that what you are implying?

No, I asked a simple question. How did Ferguson look tonight, not knowing he didn't play. If I know you were up, I would have just sent a private message and asked. I was unaware that we had taken it to the point of not playing second stringers tonight, although I am totally fine with that.

As far as Sutton goes, he just came into play because a lot of talk lately has been on him rather than Ferguson lately. I am unaware of who played tonight, that is why I was asking.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh, I know. Sorry for fucking around, Sutton didn't play tonight either. I just liked the whole "who's on first?" concept you brought up and was going with it. :)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, I know. Sorry for fucking around, Sutton didn't play tonight either. I just liked the whole "who's on first?" concept you brought up and was going with it. :)

My bad then, too many beers. I messed the whole fucking thing up.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So how did Christian Jones look tonight?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My bad then, too many beers. I messed the whole fucking thing up.

Not at all. I just thought that you were implying Sutton played first, while learning that Ferguson didn't play second, while who knew neither players played in the first place?