Ferguson

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw a thread that said he should play MLB.

I guess they are going with Briggs, Williams, Bostic. I think it's time for an Emery press conference tomorrow. We need to know what the fuck is going on. And who the hell are the safeties? And who is returning kicks? and punts?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I guess they are going with Briggs, Williams, Bostic. I think it's time for an Emery press conference tomorrow. We need to know what the fuck is going on. And who the hell are the safeties? And who is returning kicks? and punts?

Santonio Holmes had a really nice punt return tonight. The safeties will be whoever they keep on the roster. I predict a safety rotation, gotta keep them fresh and unconcussed. We don't need a kick returner, just someone who can catch and down it. Fales will take care of the rest.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Santonio Holmes had a really nice punt return tonight. The safeties will be whoever they keep on the roster. I predict a safety rotation, gotta keep them fresh and unconcussed. We don't need a kick returner, just someone who can catch and down it. Fales will take care of the rest.

Classic ! :bearbang:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

The formula for a CHAMPIONSHIP....

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
I really thought this thread would have been about what's going on in Missouri

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick80

This is turning into a who's on first. No , I just mean there has been a lot of talk, some people positive, some people negative on Sutton lately, but not much on Ferguson.

hqdefault.jpg

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
He looked pretty good. Better than any other LB that played .

Lattimore was in the backfield a lot. He did miss a tackle or two while he was back there but getting back there so quickly was impressive. Probably had to do more with #71 Lee Pegues being on the DLine than anything though. :yep:

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Lattimore was in the backfield a lot. He did miss a tackle or two while he was back there but getting back there so quickly was impressive. Probably had to do more with #71 Lee Pegues being on the DLine than anything though. :yep:

Lattimore was hustling....but at least twice he hesitated on his read and allowed easy passes short across the middle. Needs to read n' react better in pass coverage. Looked good against the run. I hope we keep him on the PS.....and see if he can speed up his game....esp. on pass coverage.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Best thread ever