FIBA World Cup Game thread 2014[Now Finals]

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
So who's gonna jump to the conclusion that Kyrie's gonna outperform Rose in the regular season based on this tournament? :deer:

Rose has sucked since he came back last year. He may have a higher ceiling than Kyrie, but Kyrie will be the better Point Guard when the season starts. He's got more to work with than Rose, so there won't be as much pressure for him to perform as there will be for Rose.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
another name change for me :deer:

im so done with Derrick Rose i dont even want to sport his nickname anymore

nah just kidding...TheGreatPoodhini recently had his named changed to PooHdini1 after i joked on him about misspelling Poohdini

so i decided i'd change mine to avoid any confusion and have my own identity and went with my alt name AirGordon7

but i guess if you want you can still call me Pooh since it flows better...."Sir Benjamin" or "King Gordon" will also work :troll:

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
another name change for me :deer:

im so done with Derrick Rose i dont even want to sport his nickname anymore

nah just kidding...TheGreatPoodhini recently had his named changed to PooHdini1 after i joked on him about misspelling Poohdini

so i decided i'd change mine to avoid any confusion and have my own identity and went with my alt name AirGordon7

but i guess if you want you can still call me Pooh since it flows better...."Sir Benjamin" or "King Gordon" will also work :troll:

I think you should change your name to Daenerys Stormborn. :troll:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose has sucked since he came back last year. He may have a higher ceiling than Kyrie, but Kyrie will be the better Point Guard when the season starts. He's got more to work with than Rose, so there won't be as much pressure for him to perform as there will be for Rose.
Given the talent Kyrie has around him I would hope he would have a better start than a still semi rusty Rose. The stars are aligned for Kyrie to outperform Rose...perhaps not in pure volume, but in terms of efficiency (ie he'll shoot higher percentages, have a higher assist rate, lower turnovers, etc, but maybe not have as many points per game or whatever per game). In fact, I'll go so far to say that if he doesn't that's a disappointment if you're a Cavs fan. But I guess if Rose somehow comes out guns blazing miraculously then who knows? Highly unlikely.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Given the talent Kyrie has around him I would hope he would have a better start than a still semi rusty Rose. The stars are aligned for Kyrie to outperform Rose...perhaps not in pure volume, but in terms of efficiency (ie he'll shoot higher percentages, have a higher assist rate, lower turnovers, etc, but maybe not have as many points per game or whatever per game). In fact, I'll go so far to say that if he doesn't that's a disappointment if you're a Cavs fan. But I guess if Rose somehow comes out guns blazing miraculously then who knows? Highly unlikely.

Irving should be a beast running point with LeBron and Love in his starting five. It's scary how good this kid can be if his head is right.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Irving should be a beast running point with LeBron and Love in his starting five. It's scary how good this kid can be if his head is right.
He seemed to score pretty well in FIBA and those guys aren't even the "A team" of USA basketball :rolleyes:

But seriously, the situation is set up perfectly for him. He should do very very very well. Why wouldn't he really?