Wow cubs

zwentland

Liked Posts:
Anybody else fed up with the Cubs? I know its early but that was seriously the worst road trip I have ever seen. And now, that loss brings the Cubs record in games decided in less than 3-4 runs like 1-10. Something needs to be done or this season might turn into the 2006 season.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
its over. the team is down and overpayed. i will watch this team just because of Castro and Colvin needs to play everyday. i dont care where just play him.

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
Team is dead in the water. Lou is cashing in and somehow Hendry still has a job. What a joke.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
fml fml fml fml fml fml fml

2ndCitySports

Liked Posts:
Lou is a big problem!

I really think Lou is a big problem and the game has passed him by. For example today. Dempster is gassed and facing Votto the Reds best hitter and you have a tough lefty in the pen ready to go. Lou sticks with Demp and everybody knows the rest of the story. Im not trying to Monday Morning QB but that was a no brainer. Need more heart from the Manager.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lou's horrendous bullpen management is nothing new.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^^good point

but in some of those times we had better starting pitching and better offense to offset that

Kush77

Liked Posts:
This team is pretty frustrating right now but it's still early.

Ramirez and Lee will eventually start hitting and they'll be better. I don't think they'll catch St. Louis. But the Wild Card is always up for grabs. But they'll have to make a move for bullpen help closer to the deadline to be a contender for that. I've seen too many Cubs teams crash and burn from awful bullpens.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
By the way, what is this - Joey Votto's 50th career homer against the Cubs? I've had enough of that.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
It's a sad state of affairs when an organization trots out $150M worth of garbage onto the field...wish I had an answer b/c Hendry sure as hell is clueless.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
we suck

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Yup, that Castro kid had to be called up, pronto. :rolleyes:

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
September 2nd can't come soon enough. Only 116 more days.

cubsjunkie

mistress
Liked Posts:
I really think Lou is a big problem and the game has passed him by. For example today. Dempster is gassed and facing Votto the Reds best hitter and you have a tough lefty in the pen ready to go. Lou sticks with Demp and everybody knows the rest of the story. Im not trying to Monday Morning QB but that was a no brainer. Need more heart from the Manager.

**My Dad and I were watching him walk back and were like "SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY? :shot:"

I can't stand Lou anymore. He said he's tired of talking about the same crap. Um.. hello... it's only effing MAY and you're team is sucking it up on the field. You need to light the fire under their asses and get shit together! I'm not paying to go watch a losing team asshole. So you're going to have to talk about the same shit over and over again bc you're not doing anything to help the situation. What else do you want them to ask you about? The only good things going for this team are Castro and Colvin. Get with the program Lou. Maybe they need to hire a roider batting coach to get the bats juiced up.

Last edited:

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just don't let it happen again

**My Dad and I were watching him walk back and were like "SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY? :shot:"

I can't stand Lou anymore. He said he's tired of talking about the same crap. Um.. hello... it's only effing MAY and you're team is sucking it up on the field. You need to light the fire under their asses and get shit together! I'm not paying to go watch a losing team asshole. So you're going to have to talk about the same shit over and over again bc you're not doing anything to help the situation. What else do you want them to ask you about? The only good things going for this team are Castro and Colvin. Get with the program Lou. Maybe they need to hire a roider batting coach to get the bats juiced up.

We have one already. Don't kid yourself, those Rangers hitters have been doping