Biggs: Bears looking to trade for a safety or KR

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Duke Ihenacho got cut. We should take a serious look at him. Dude was a starter for a Super Bowl calibre team last year...

ok....that safety makes bone head penalties, but he is a football player. He isn't the best in coverage, but he hits hard and he is ok at everything. I live in CO so I saw him all last year, he's pretty good and a casualty of the Ward signing. They scapegoated him at times last year, but it was the injuries in the front 7 that held them back.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yjkes. I thought you dopers were suppose to be a mellow bunch. Possible your stash is laced with Angel Dust.

I guess I ran 3.75 miles this morning and am all hopped up and not nearly doped up enough.

And I apologized for the outburst. Berry discussion is just a pet peeve of mine.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
John Mullins - #Bears working phones for possible trades before final cuts - never know when 2 teams will help each other
2:51pm - 30 Aug 14

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess I ran 3.75 miles this morning and am all hopped up and not nearly doped up enough.

And I apologized for the outburst. Berry discussion is just a pet peeve of mine.

So are we trading for Berry or nah

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ahhhh the NFL where once players leave the Bears they stop aging...

Have you made a meaningful post since ever? Go blog yourself.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
S.Skov got cut by the 40ers.

Liked Posts:
how about LBs?

That's what I was wondering. I wonder what it would take to pry Nick Roach from the Raiders. The Bears should have never let him walk. Though this move wouldn't look too good for the Bears to offer a deal for a guy they let walk to FA. Still though, they're bad at both LB & Safety & they desperately need an upgrade at either or both positions.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Biggs is speculating that the Bears are looking to trade for a safety.

Jeron Johnson and DeShawn Shead of the Seahawks would be guys that have the physical upside to start. Both would be the most athletic guys we have.
Isnt shead a cb? ...no way he is coverting to safety and then starting for us anytime soon... johnson could be decent but is a strong safety, we need a center fielder type mundy is not that guy and neither is johnson

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Isnt shead a cb? ...no way he is coverting to safety and then starting for us anytime soon... johnson could be decent but is a strong safety, we need a center fielder type mundy is not that guy and neither is johnson
Shead is a FS. Johnson can play either and looks to be very capable.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
That's what I was wondering. I wonder what it would take to pry Nick Roach from the Raiders. The Bears should have never let him walk. Though this move wouldn't look too good for the Bears to offer a deal for a guy they let walk to FA. Still though, they're bad at both LB & Safety & they desperately need an upgrade at either or both positions.

Really?

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
The Bears should just make Santonio Holmes the punt returner and have other guys like Senorise Perry, Ka'Deem Carey, Michael Spurlock, etc compete for the kick returner spot. I bet Jordan Lynch could at least be a decent kick returner if they gave him a try.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bears should just make Santonio Holmes the punt returner and have other guys like Senorise Perry, Ka'Deem Carey, Michael Spurlock, etc compete for the kick returner spot. I bet Jordan Lynch could at least be a decent kick returner if they gave him a try.

Before or after they cut him? Called it