Congrats to Senorice Perry, David Bass, And Cornelious Washington

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats to S. Perry, Bass, Washington, Jones, Hurst, Spurlock, Fales, Green, McCray

This was a tough roster to crack, I thought Bass and Perry showed a spark that could not be denied and I'm telling you its hard to make the team as the 5th RB/FB in the NFL. They must have really liked what Perry showed.

David Bass played a phenomenal game against Clevaland, that is quite intriguing that we found Bass/Scott this year as just really solid depth behind an all-star front 4 with Willie Young as the expendable 5, two nice rookie DT's.....damn....what a change up front.

Great job Emery, keep most of this group the next 2 years and you now have some time to fix the less emergency position groups behind them.

Which big time bubble guys am I forgetting to congratulate?

These are the real training camp heroes that emerged from the Lynchs, Williams, Lanes, and C.J.Wilson's

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
This was a tough roster to crack, I thought Bass and Perry showed a spark that could not be denied and I'm telling you its hard to make the team as the 5th RB/FB in the NFL. They must have really liked what Perry showed.

David Bass played a phenomenal game against Clevaland, that is quite intriguing that we found Bass/Scott this year as just really solid depth behind an all-star front 4 with Willie Young as the expendable 5, two nice rookie DT's.....damn....what a change up front.

Great job Emery, keep most of this group the next 2 years and you now have some time to fix the less emergency position groups behind them.

Which big time bubble guys am I forgetting to congratulate?

Christian Jones?

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
This D-line has a lot of potential if the younger guys continue to develop.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
There's nothing definitive about those guys cracking the roster. They could easily still be shipped out prior to the Opener.

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

rudder

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really like Senorise Perry, he looked better than both Carey and Droughns.

Jeff George

Liked Posts:
No surprise about Greene. He might be our 2nd best lb by the end of the season.

dawags

Liked Posts:
What was up with Chris Williams? The guy returns 5 punt returns in a season in the CFL and they never let him try to return a punt in the pre-season games, then they put him with noodle arm Fales who can't judge his speed and either throws behind him or short.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am happy that Washington made the roster. I'd love to see the guy continue to develop. I think he made the team when he blew that guard back five yards and he almost hit the running back. He just looks like a very strong yet fast defensive lineman.

chefbear65

Liked Posts:
What was up with Chris Williams? The guy returns 5 punt returns in a season in the CFL and they never let him try to return a punt in the pre-season games, then they put him with noodle arm Fales who can't judge his speed and either throws behind him or short.
He hurt his hamstring and was held out until this past thursday vs the browns. A game in which he didn't shine. It sucks but they obviously were impressed with Perry enough to keep him as the reserve offensive skill guy who primarily plays on special teams. That and having to hold a spot for Wilson so he can be placed on designated return IR.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
I'd be very happy if Washington turns into something. He was AWOL earlier this offseason.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am happy that Washington made the roster. I'd love to see the guy continue to develop. I think he made the team when he blew that guard back five yards and he almost hit the running back. He just looks like a very strong yet fast defensive lineman.

His speed shows up on special teams as well. You're all like who's that big dude getting down field so fast.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His speed shows up on special teams as well. You're all like who's that big dude getting down field so fast.

You're right. The guy really is an athlete and looks like he is able to defend both the pass and the run.

Stangboy124

Backing Vocalist
Liked Posts:
I'm really curious about keeping 4 RBs - can't help but think that one of them must be trade bait...

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm really curious about keeping 4 RBs - can't help but think that one of them must be trade bait...

I agree that it just doesn't make sense keeping 4 RBs on the roster. However, I don't think RBs hold much value in the NFL today as far as trade value. Just look at what happened in FA with the RBs.

nitelife

Liked Posts:

consider 3 of them are relatively unknowns. Draughns had one decent year, but that was 2 years ago. Like they say ... when you have many, you don't have any