Michael Sam cut... let the media shit storm begin

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB might want him..A playmate for Erin

I was going to call this before Ole had a chance. GB is a homo friendly team. Their GM is openly gay. Rodgers was Thompson's first pick and he had Rodgers back every step of the way. Even when Rodgers appeared injury prone his first couple years as "manwhore" Farve's backup. No hard to see why Thompson and Farve never saw eye to eye. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Sam ends up with the Pack.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
There will be a lot more coverage given to this than any other 7th round pick cut. Maybe that equals media shit storm.

West Virginia game just got interrupted for "breaking news" the 7th rounder "1st openly gay player" got cut. That is how they worded it too

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to call this before Ole had a chance. GB is a homo friendly team. Their GM is openly gay. Rodgers was Thompson's first pick and he had Rodgers back every step of the way. Even when Rodgers appeared injury prone his first couple years as "manwhore" Farve's backup. No hard to see why Thompson and Farve never saw eye to eye. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Sam ends up with the Pack.

Ole is one of the wittiest guys posting here..We dont always see eye to eye ( in fact, we rarely do), but I will give him his due

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
what media shit storm?
Jesus you too??? It was sarcasm I know that it is hard to realize being that I didn't use green on the title.. man tough group we got here.

Let the media shit storm BEGIN. that does not mean there is currently a shit storm. It means sarcastically there may be one on the horizon based on the fact that the media loves to blow up sensitive subjects for ratings boosts , that is all I am sorry that there are a bunch of Literal Levis here that can't grasp the concept. Please accept my apology so I can get some rest

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
I hope we sign the guy. Then we could have a LB that would actually fill a hole in the run game and get penetration in the passing game.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I said ,"let the media shit storm BEGIN" no where did I imply there was a current shit storm , also it was a sarcasm attempt . Jesus man. Walking on eggshells around here, Bros catching too many feelings this time of year

Well we'll see later in the year if you feel that way when aaronitout makes you his bitch. At least I think that's his plan.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Haha yea can't wait we are at a cease fire right now..

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Well we'll see later in the year if you feel that way when aaronitout makes you his bitch. At least I think that's his plan.
I wonder how many things he has made his bitch , or talked about someone else making someone their bitch, seems to be at the forefront of his mental state

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
How do you make something a bitch anyway seems an odd concept?

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I was in a heated debate about this yesterday at card table I said the Rams D is stacked and I wouldn't be surprised if Sam was cut , and I got attacked for it. LOL one last thing for the media to drag out until Thursday night, there will be a crowd that will seriously think it's because of his sexuality.. Rams want him on PS if he clears waivers

Well the obvious counter would be, if they had a problem with his sexuality why did they draft him in the first place?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With our luck the Packers would take him then he would turn into a HOF DE and we would be getting our asses kicked by a gay guy. Leading to the "Bears y u no draft Michael Sam" threads.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
These guys are not real happy right now

images

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everything has happened to Michael Sam which makes the gay aspect about the next gay player drafted so much less of a deal.

He came out before the draft, he got drafted, he played well, he got cut, and he'll for sure sign somewhere else.

Whether you're proud of Sam, indifferent, or annoyed, the fact it will be a lesser story is awesome...

....until the story is about a gay franchise quarterback lol

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Well the obvious counter would be, if they had a problem with his sexuality why did they draft him in the first place?

It's was the counter argument, then the rebuttal to that was they only drafted him to save face.. lol you can't win arguments against pure ignorance

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everything has happened to Michael Sam which makes the gay aspect about the next gay player drafted so much less of a deal.

He came out before the draft, he got drafted, he played well, he got cut, and he'll for sure sign somewhere else.

Whether you're proud of Sam, indifferent, or annoyed, the fact it will be a lesser story is awesome...

Who wants to be the 2nd openly gay drafted player? Are you going to be accused of trying to get the attention that Michael Sam got?

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I'll leave that to aaronitout to answer. He's the one with the infatuation of butt raping.

Damn so u are saying later this year he is gonna try to go up in me?? Geez , I could think of nothing worse than being corned.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:

Yea franchise QB will be a whole different can of worms unless Rodgers can soften the blow by coming out