Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tice certainly knows something about holding his bat.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
cutler-not-a-fan-of-tice-10-1-121.gif

And people ripped on Cutler when they saw that. Tice is a moran.

Whether he is a moron or not, that shit is straight up disrespectful. Just because you don't like Tice or thinks he sucks doesn't give Jay the right to be a douche and he was clearly being a douche there. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not defending Tice on this but....

Pad level is like O-line 101.

it would be like trying to teach a kid how to hit a curve ball when he doesn't even hold the bat right. You pretty much have to get the basics right before you can move forward.

Tice was trying to teach him how to hold the bat right and he just couldn't do it.

It's just confirmation bias dude. Tice sucks so anything he does has to suck ass or anything that someone does to him must be appropriate. There is no other alternative.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not defending Tice on this but....

Pad level is like O-line 101.

it would be like trying to teach a kid how to hit a curve ball when he doesn't even hold the bat right. You pretty much have to get the basics right before you can move forward.

Tice was trying to teach him how to hold the bat right and he just couldn't do it.

He wasn't talking about pad level though. That would have been great. There were a lot of fundamentals he could have addressed.

But the only point he addressed, over and over, was gripping the chest plate of JJ's pads with the right hand. Thats it.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's just confirmation bias dude. Tice sucks so anything he does has to suck ass or anything that someone does to him must be appropriate. There is no other alternative.

lol, ok. Maybe you should watch before making a comment. Cause tice wasn't talking about pad level and neither was I.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whether he is a moron or not, that shit is straight up disrespectful. Just because you don't like Tice or thinks he sucks doesn't give Jay the right to be a douche and he was clearly being a douche there. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

lol, what? Is there a left field in football?

Nick80

Remy, do you honestly believe everything you just typed in regards to Tice? If yeah, then cool, opinions and all that, but that seems a bit far fetched considering, personally as a fan, how piss poor his O was.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy, do you honestly believe everything you just typed in regards to Tice? If yeah, then cool, opinions and all that, but that seems a bit far fetched considering, personally as a fan, how piss poor his O was.

Tice sucks as an OC. We can all agree with that. Not sure how that is relevant to my point about Jay disrespecting him unless you believe people that suck at their job are not entitled to professional courtesy?

As for confirmation bias, Tice is respected well enough to still get employed as an OC. And it's not like Kromer took the same players Tice had and turned them into better players. Kromer ended up replacing 4 out of the 5 turds that Tice had to work with. So what I gather from his tenure here is that he sucks as an OC, and he probably sucks as a talent evaluator. It is entirely possible though that given his track record prior to coming here and what we end up seeing in Atl that he is a decent OL coach.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
remy is bored trollin

It's not trollin simply because I disagree with meatball analysis. The purpose of all these threads is always the same. Lovie could lead the Bucs to the playoffs and Tice could help turn the Atl OL into one of the better ones in the league and there will still be some threads about them trying to highlight any perceived shortcoming and ignore anything of value they may do.

It's as predictable as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. The only trolls I see are the posters that continually feel the need to beat this dead horse over and over.

Nick80

You seem to be covering your bases in your posts and I literally can't give enough of a shit to invest any amount of time to argue a point, I'll leave it at that.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
remy is not interested in points. His game is to engage in extended, complex thought processes without regard to whether they reflect reality or not. Like getting stoned with friends and talking about spirituality or the nature of space/time.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remi's idea of of reasoned is antimatter meatballs. Explosions with long aftershocks become eminent.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The reality I saw was Jay Cutler being a dick to a coach trying to talk to him and Mike Tice finding gainful employment as an OL coach which is all he ever should have been. But sure the meatballs in here know better than guys who spent their whole life coaching whether Tice is a decent OL coach or not. It's not like Mike Smith has had any success at the college and NFL levels.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So Cutler recognizing that he was better off calling his own plays and not having Tice coach him before you did is a problem. Tice was going to ask Jay what plays he planned on calling next. Jay just needed some time to figure out his adjustments. We all know Jay can be a dick. Doesn't make Tice any better or Jay throw the ball any worse.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't realize this thread was about how Cutler can be a dick.

Oh wait...

GoBears

Liked Posts:
And another thread down in flames. Well done.