OT: Tice - Falcons OL won't be Punked

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nick80, everyone is sick of your trolling. Let gobears, jen george, ikkoiikiki and that other guy post in peace.

Nick80

Yeah so I heard HeHateMe, I'm thinking of quitting the board. This place far outweighs my seriousness capacity, the serious football talk (especially about another teams O-line coach) and the fact that I just don't talk enough football when football is 24/7 before the season kicks off.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't realize this thread was about how Cutler can be a dick.

Oh wait...

Aren't they all?
Cutler-middle-finger.jpg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So Cutler recognizing that he was better off calling his own plays and not having Tice coach him before you did is a problem. Tice was going to ask Jay what plays he planned on calling next. Jay just needed some time to figure out his adjustments. We all know Jay can be a dick. Doesn't make Tice any better or Jay throw the ball any worse.

If we all know Jay can be a dick then not sure why me pointing out the gif was Jay being a dick is a big deal. Should I pretend it wasn't Jay being a dick because it was Mike Tice?

Didn't realize this thread was about how Cutler can be a dick.

Oh wait...

Well I suppose you need to ask the guy who posted the gif of Jay being a dick. When people post things in threads, other people will respond. That's kind of the point of a message board. Duh!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mike Tice is proof positive of Lovie being a lousy head coach. How he promoted this guy to be his offensive coordinator after he fucked up as offensive line coach is proof beyond proof. For all of the heat brought upon Tucker, look at what Lovie did. I think that a lot of people here forget how bad Lovie/Angelo did. I remember 4 or 5 years ago when everyone was in arms hating the decisions that they made. So they get a new GM who was hamstringed his first year with Lovie and he changes things.

Tell me something..... Do you think in your heart of hearts that this team has a better direction than the one Angelo and Lovie had or not?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If we all know Jay can be a dick then not sure why me pointing out the gif was Jay being a dick is a big deal. Should I pretend it wasn't Jay being a dick because it was Mike Tice?

Well I suppose you need to ask the guy who posted the gif of Jay being a dick. When people post things in threads, other people will respond. That's kind of the point of a message board. Duh!
The guy posted the gif as a humorous way to show Tice wasn't respected. You made it all about Cutler and yourself. Guys don't have vendettas against you. You just post a lot of shit that gets responded to. You know, like that gif. Difference is that most respond to your actual point. Lets make this a dozen pages about you and defining our terms.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The guy posted the gif as a humorous way to show Tice wasn't respected. You made it all about Cutler and yourself. Guys don't have vendettas against you. You just post a lot of shit that gets responded to. You know, like that gif. Difference is that most respond to your actual point. Lets make this a dozen pages about you and defining our terms.

Lol, made it about myself? The poster posted a gif saying that people were giving Cutler shit about that incident and implying people were wrong to give Cutler shit because Tice is a moron. I responded to his point by basically saying duh, they should have given Cutler shit because what he did was unprofessional. Doesn't matter that the person he did it too sucked ass because sucking ass doesn't give Cutler or anyone carte blanche to be a douche to someone. Not a big deal really, just calling a spade a spade.

So what point are you trying to make? According to you, Cutler is known to be a dick sometimes (we agree) and I say he is a dick so what are you arguing with me about exactly? Or did you just want to get into a pissing contest, throw out the Remy Zone shit and then walk away?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mike Tice is proof positive of Lovie being a lousy head coach. How he promoted this guy to be his offensive coordinator after he fucked up as offensive line coach is proof beyond proof. For all of the heat brought upon Tucker, look at what Lovie did. I think that a lot of people here forget how bad Lovie/Angelo did. I remember 4 or 5 years ago when everyone was in arms hating the decisions that they made. So they get a new GM who was hamstringed his first year with Lovie and he changes things.

Tell me something..... Do you think in your heart of hearts that this team has a better direction than the one Angelo and Lovie had or not?

Who is this addressed too exactly? I don't think anyone is suggesting they are not fine with the coaches and GM in place. Lovie and Tice are gone. Isn't it time for Bears fans to move on and get over it?

It's like a segment of Bears fans have adopted the personality of a scorned ex-girlfriend who can't get over the ex and feel the need to talk shit about him.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Cutler is a dick sometimes...what's the point?

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Lol, I post a humorous gif and the thread turns into the kind of sensationalist reality-tv drama you see on fox news/other networks. And people wonder why so few of us who want to talk football don't?

5f3mn7.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So Cutler is a dick sometimes...what's the point?

The point is that a poster was suggesting people ripping on Cutler for that was unfair and I simply said that Cutler was being douche to say that the criticism of him was fair. Not sure why that is a complicated or controversial point. If the poster had never tried to suggest the criticism was unfair then I wouldn't have responded to just the gif.

And people ripped on Cutler when they saw that. Tice is a moran.

Whether he is a moron or not, that shit is straight up disrespectful. Just because you don't like Tice or thinks he sucks doesn't give Jay the right to be a douche and he was clearly being a douche there. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The point is that a poster was suggesting people ripping on Cutler for that was unfair and I simply said that Cutler was being douche to say that the criticism of him was fair. Not sure why that is a complicated or controversial point. If the poster had never tried to suggest the criticism was unfair then I wouldn't have responded to just the gif.

What Cutler did wasn't nice. It's pretty dickish...However, I don't think he should have gotten criticized for it bc other QBs have done similar things or worse and not gotten criticized for their behaviors....No doubt it was dickish though

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What Cutler did wasn't nice. It's pretty dickish...However, I don't think he should have gotten criticized for it bc other QBs have done similar things or worse and not gotten criticized for their behaviors....No doubt it was dickish though

Well that is an entirely different argument than he shouldn't have received criticism because Tice is a moron which was the gist of the argument I responded to

As to your point, I would modify it by saying any quarterback that does what Cutler did should be criticized so rather than him escape criticism, the issue to me is that others like a Tom Brady, etc., get a pass when they shouldn't. So essentially, I agree that the criticism should be consistent.