Not sure if posted but NFL personalities have made their predictions...

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hey, five out of 16 picked the Bears to win the NFCN, and 10 picked the Bears to make the wild card spot. not bad. so only ONE didn't pick the Bears to make the playoffs. that's pretty sweet. (yeah, i know that's essentially what you're saying, NCCF)

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
One also picked the Bears to get to the SB.

And 4 COY picks for Trestman.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Warren Sapp predicted the Packers to win the Super Bowl so it's obviously a sure thing.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Its because the media is infatuated with offense. When the Bears were winning with defense and special teams most in the media gave the Bears no respect and called them lucky when they won. Now we have a powerhouse offense and everyone in the media wants to jump on the bandwagon all of a sudden.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its because the media is infatuated with offense. When the Bears were winning with defense and special teams most in the media gave the Bears no respect and called them lucky when they won. Now we have a powerhouse offense and everyone in the media wants to jump on the bandwagon all of a sudden.

The teams that have been having perennial success are the good offenses with successful quarterbacks. I don't think that is media infatuation as much as it's true. And I understand that Seattle's defense killing Denver won them the SB but a solid offense almost always keeps you in the playoff hunt.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:

Or maybe it's because they were fucking scrub beaters under Lovie and got demolished almost every time they faced a quality opponent.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Now that the bears are relevant in fantasy football, we are destined to be superbowl contenders.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now that the bears are relevant in fantasy football, we are destined to be superbowl contenders.

They do kind of correlate with each other.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
They do kind of correlate with each other.

Well two years ago I had Bears D/ST, Gould and Forte, which led to me dominating my fantasy league. The success of Team Bear Force One didnt lead to a superbowl win.

But yeah all sarcasm aside, it feels good that the Bears offense doesnt look like a highschool team anymore

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
12-4 If not I will or maybe or consider quitting this board.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well two years ago I had Bears D/ST, Gould and Forte, which led to me dominating my fantasy league. The success of Team Bear Force One didnt lead to a superbowl win.

But yeah all sarcasm aside, it feels good that the Bears offense doesnt look like a highschool team anymore

In your fantasy domination you didn't mention a QB or two WR's or even a TE. I'd trade all of my picks for Cutler, Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, and Forte. Call me Mike Ditka.

Sarcasm aside though, Peyton,Brees, Rodgers, these guys usually are successful and put up good fantasy numbers. As do their teammates. Their kickers and defenses usually do well but those aren't usually fantasy season changers.