Official NBA 2k Thread

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Playing a game right now of mygm against the cavs. I even turned down the CPU sliders to 40 in every shooting category and it doesn't even matter. Last 2 processions: Kyrie Irving jumper, while getting double teamed, over both players. Deledova contested 3 point shot from about an extra foot back, over Jimmy Butler.

It's almost like they expect you to go all out in these games. I'm just looking for fun but I do want a challenge...but this shit is ridiculous. It's basically impossible to play great D on a CPU and have it go in your favor.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got a PSN+ account the other day, so is anybody here playing MyPark?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone got 2K16 on PS4? I had 2K15 but it was on PS3 so I got the new one for the PS4. Im doing my career for the first time. Digging it.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone got 2K16 on PS4? I had 2K15 but it was on PS3 so I got the new one for the PS4. Im doing my career for the first time. Digging it.
I have it. Haven't had as much time to play it lately, but I generally enjoy it.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have it. Haven't had as much time to play it lately, but I generally enjoy it.

On PS4, well send me a friend invite if you want to play a game. I have never played head to head on basketball. Name is SilenceS28

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On PS4, well send me a friend invite if you want to play a game. I have never played head to head on basketball. Name is SilenceS28
Yeah I'll hit you up sometime

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
PSN is TheGutsyBat if any of you handsome bastards want to play

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Added both of you. Should be obvious who I am

Im going to take two guesses since I haven't checked it. Its either clone trooper or something extremely oriental? Be gentle is you ban me! :elephant:

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Curry is just on another level right now. Even the 2k version of KD (imo the most overpowered player in video game basketball) can't compare to what he does on the court. It's ridiculous. Enjoy what you guys are seeing

Speaking of 2k, did you guys see where the makers of the game are frustrated with Curry? They can't replicate his style of play and skill level accurately without making the game totally unfair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Speaking of 2k, did you guys see where the makers of the game are frustrated with Curry? They can't replicate his style of play and skill level accurately without making the game totally unfair.

He's already pretty close to real life in 2k. They should be worried about fixing other ridiculous unrealistic shit that's in that game rather than worry about 1 player.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's already pretty close to real life in 2k. They should be worried about fixing other ridiculous unrealistic shit that's in that game rather than worry about 1 player.
lol yeah...I'd rather they nuke Curry because him, KD and Westbrook are already hard enough to beat as is. 2k doesn't need some 35 foot off the dribble 3pt cheese.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:

The thing that bothers me about sports games nowadays is they've made so much of it so realistic, that when one part of the game isn't realistic it sticks out so much and kills it for me. At least back in the day the video games weren't so realistic and we could get over it.

Not to go off on a tangent

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The thing that bothers me about sports games nowadays is they've made so much of it so realistic, that when one part of the game isn't realistic it sticks out so much and kills it for me. At least back in the day the video games weren't so realistic and we could get over it.

Not to go off on a tangent

I play 2k competitively and put hundreds of hours into each one that comes out. I honestly think they've gotten progressively worse since 2k11. The defensive system blows.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I play 2k competitively and put hundreds of hours into each one that comes out. I honestly think they've gotten progressively worse since 2k11. The defensive system blows.
Defense is basically impossible to play

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, I like in my career. They are like defensive breakdown. Im like, no, my dude is slow as shit.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Yep, I like in my career. They are like defensive breakdown. Im like, no, my dude is slow as shit.

thats why i hate my career now its not just on defense but on everything...my guy is too lethargic crossovers and stepbacks are so damn sloooooooow...its so hard to create space

in 2k11 you could hit a crossover then stepback and you had ample space to get your shot off...basically the problem is 2k made everything a animation so it looks smooth

i rather it be loose like 2k11..it may not look as fluid but its much easier to control your player...i like some elements of the new system though like chase down blocks...it was impossible to get them on 2k11 i believe

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody interested in creating a CCS squad on mypark?

Let's show em what we've got!