Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anybody interested in creating a CCS squad on mypark?

Let's show em what we've got!
lol I haven't touched my myPlayer in so long...

Remember that CCS association thing we did years ago? Good times.

Ron Burgundy

Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and the Dream Team available in NBA 2k17

CopgUhCVYAAjiLt.jpg

It was 6 years ago that the NBA 2K series allowed you to play as Michael Jordan, featuring 10 unique challenges in 2K11. The feature opened the doors for the franchise to include historic players in their games.Now as we get set for NBA 2K17 to release in September, the game has announced that the 1992 Team USA "Dream Team" is available in the game.When you preorder 2K17, you will receive a special code to unlock the team featuring some of the best players from the 90s. The NBA2K Twitter account made the announcement last week:https://twitter.com/NBA2K/status/759520220113350657While it's cool that you can play as the Dream Team, something is odd. Take a look at Jordan in the photo above. Notice anything?The photo makes Jordan's face look a little off as YouTube Gamer ChampChong shows:https://twitter.com/ChampChong/status/759525482480017408Jordan isn't the only one that looks a little weird. Take a look at John Stockton, Chris Mullin and others. NBA 2K17 will release at retailers everywhere on September 20th and will be available for Playstation 4, Playstation 3, XBox 360 and XBox One.

More...

Ron Burgundy

First look at Jimmy Butler in NBA 2K17

CqGPApXWgAAS4uQ.jpg

Summer is coming to a close as we hit the final weeks of August and that means it's officially sports video game season.With the Madden 17 release coming next week, NBA 2K17 on September 20th and a FIFA 17 release on September 27th, you'll have plenty of gaming to do when the weather gets cold.A few days ago we showed you what Michael Jordan will look like in the upcoming NBA 2K17 game as part of the Dream Team. The look isn't spot on, but it will work for gamers. Now we have a first look at a current Bulls player in the game:https://twitter.com/NBA_Skits/status/766050658806034432Butler is a member of the "Team 2K" feature in the game, along with 7 other NBA players including cover athlete Paul George. The render looks pretty good, but it does make Butler seem a little chunky.Also, notice Dwyane Wade in the background?

More...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gonna bump this thread to complain that in MyCareer this year you can't seem to upgrade your free throw rating. Kinda sucks because I really like what they did with MyCareer this year. Hopefully they patch it.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish