Packers @ Seahawks Predictions & Random In Game Thoughts Thread

rob923

Liked Posts:
I really can't stand Richard Sherman and hope Aaron Rodgers has a field day on him, but that is the extent that I will cheer for the Packers. I don't want the Packers to win, and really don't see it even being a close game. The Pack's defense is still weak...probably weaker than ours. Packers aren't as good as the Power-rankings indicate. I am going to say 28 - 17 - Seattle.

Yeah, Rodgers didn't throw Sherman's way once ALL the FREAKIN' GAME. Why? Because he's the best cornerback in the NFL!!!

rob923

Liked Posts:
And, by the way, da Bears fans, you're welcome for the Seahawks handing your division rival one loss. Perhaps you can try to to beat them yourselves at some point this year

TillerNOS

Liked Posts:
Correction, Sherman is the best left side quarter corner in the NFL. Oh did you forget or not understand how your own team's defense set's up?

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
packers are awful. rogers is obviously a great QB, but his o-line is terrible and their receivers are nothing special. lacy is a very good power back who would probably be useful if the packers had a better defense, but their defense is GARBAGE. i watched peppers the whole game, outside a couple decent rushes he was as useless as he was for us last year. the guy is done. his effort in the run game is pathetic. basically once the lineman gets his hands on him, he stops trying.

packers looked like a 6 or 7 win team on paper to me going into the season. last nights game did nothing to change my prediction. this will be the year they fall off.

as far as the seahawks, they are a good team, but their defense will be tested as the season goes on and they don't have close to the depth they had last year. i think they'll star strong and fade down the stretch. they have the luxury of playing in a weak conference offensively. they'll definitely make the play-offs, but this is a team that can be beaten. a couple plays here and there against the niners in the championship game and the narrative is very different this year. again, very good team in a watered down NFL, but i don't think they're going to be as strong by the end of the season.

I think Green Bay has a chance to really be revealed this season, and this game proved it. Like a previous poster said, without Rodgers, that team is a dumpster fire.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone not feeling so bad about the Bears getting throttled in Seattle during preseason anymore?

Point wise we got throttled but unlike the Pack we moved the ball up and down the field while the first O was in we were just a few unusually dropped balls away from scoring 3 times IIRC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
Sorry. I should have put /sarcasm, but I figured anyone reading it would know it was dripping with sarcasm. Anyone who reads my posts knows I'm a cutler supporter, so much so, I'm his backup jock. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your cool man, I was just being a jackass to erinitout... Sorry if I got
You in the middle and it was sarcasm on my end too!

Great news for the day, erinitout is banned!

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout View Post
I don't "hang out" in cyber space ever, it takes me about 30 seconds to post a comment from my phone.

Goes much faster when you exclude any thought processes.

Making progress...

Man I told ya , he says that shit everytime. Then I call him on it , and he says "I don't say that everytime." Backwards Lil shit. Says he doesn't "hang out" in here like me, and it only takes him "30 seconds to call out some silly bear fans, off of his SUPER PHONE!" But, he has Double the posts of me. And he really thinks because he uses his phone it doesn't count as being on the internet.

And to argue and bite on every piece of troll bait I would say he "hangs out here" more than even the average Bear fan. Like he literally has to scroll through the threads to find the bait (anything negative about GayRod) or someone being optimistic about chicago. LOL, Its not like he gets an alert on his cool phone that says someone on CCS mentioned Rodgers, Aaronitout, or anything positive about bears.

So it's a legit argument to say he has less of a life than even the most avid Bear poster, especially considering he doesn't even like Chicago and repeats the same posts over and over with nothing new, And if Green Bay loses TO ANYONE its "derp derp, I crush Lil bears playoff hopes, derp derpity 2010 NFCCG, i make a bears fan my bitch derp derp, i win the internet everyday". And I'm sure he will respond to this with some of the same stuff, only with a couple more fuck yous, a mom's basement reference, some insult towards the Chicago bears and a " you take this internet too seriously bruh" he can't help but respond he is addicted and very insecure.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Man I told ya , he says that shit everytime. Then I call him on it , and he says "I don't say that everytime." Backwards Lil shit. Says he doesn't "hang out" in here like me, and it only takes him "30 seconds to call out some silly bear fans, off of his SUPER PHONE!" But, he has Double the posts of me. And he really thinks because he uses his phone it doesn't count as being on the internet.

And to argue and bite on every piece of troll bait I would say he "hangs out here" more than even the average Bear fan. Like he literally has to scroll through the threads to find the bait (anything negative about GayRod) or someone being optimistic about chicago. LOL, Its not like he gets an alert on his cool phone that says someone on CCS mentioned Rodgers, Aaronitout, or anything positive about bears.

So it's a legit argument to say he has less of a life than even the most avid Bear poster, especially considering he doesn't even like Chicago and repeats the same posts over and over with nothing new, And if Green Bay loses TO ANYONE its "derp derp, I crush Lil bears playoff hopes, derp derpity 2010 NFCCG, i make a bears fan my bitch derp derp, i win the internet everyday". And I'm sure he will respond to this with some of the same stuff, only with a couple more fuck yous, a mom's basement reference, some insult towards the Chicago bears and a " you take this internet too seriously bruh" he can't help but respond he is addicted and very insecure.

Thats the best part, other than catching him in made up BS "fact's" of his.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
HaHa didn't impress me last night, kind of glad we took a pass on him.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Argues that people take CCS too serious; Then claims he makes people his bitch on CCS I would say that is taking it a Lil too serious. Self proclaiming that you made someone your bitch on a MB, now that is a true badass. Complex much??