Destiny

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
This weeks Nightfall was a bitch. While it is great, I really do hate the Omnigul strike.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just tried my first raid today. Had a group full of noobs and we got to the beginning of the Atheon fight and we couldn't finish it. So I have that checkpoint still if any PS4 guys want to party up and help me through it. PSN- HighJump31

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just tried my first raid today. Had a group full of noobs and we got to the beginning of the Atheon fight and we couldn't finish it. So I have that checkpoint still if any PS4 guys want to party up and help me through it. PSN- HighJump31

I might be on a little later. I'll friend you or whatever you call it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'll be playing this game soon. I beat Oddworld, but I feel all the trophies are very obtainable, so I am going to go back and obtain the ones I couldn't get on one runthrough. I'm still playing Injustice as well, but Destiny is probably along with that.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be playing this game soon. I beat Oddworld, but I feel all the trophies are very obtainable, so I am going to go back and obtain the ones I couldn't get on one runthrough. I'm still playing Injustice as well, but Destiny is probably along with that.

I played through Injustice this week. I'm terrible a fighting games but it was a fun story.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm trying to play Destiny, but I have a hard time getting into FPS. I don't know why. Medal of Honor was always one of the few. I tried Call of Duty, just couldn't get into it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So, is there no pause on Destiny? And is it all just multiplayer or something. I have no idea what's going on here.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm trying to play Destiny, but I have a hard time getting into FPS. I don't know why. Medal of Honor was always one of the few. I tried Call of Duty, just couldn't get into it.

I liked Medal of Honor. Socom games were fun until 4

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Random group of squeaky high schoolers invited me into a fireteam while I was in the Tower tonight. They had a Deathsinger checkpoint in Crota's End. First time I'd ever tried it. Holy fuck is that hard. Didn't finish but have that checkpoint now.

Tried my Atheon checkpoint again today with another random group. Until I see otherwise, it's my belief that random groups never work in raids. Too many people that are unfamiliar with everybody's play styles. Got Atheon down to about half health, but a mishap on Mars lead to a wipe. After a few more wipes some players got fed up and left. Still don't have it finished.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
lol pause

Sorry, sometimes I have to eat and remake drinks. I believe I was on patrol. It could've been a mission as well. I thought it was paused and I heard myself dying through my headphones LOL. It's an alright game. Reminds me a bit of Halo. I tried playing in the Crucible, but my player is far too weak.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think you can ever pause. Think you have to find somewhere safe to stand around if you are gonna leave the game for a minute

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Total noob question but how do you get the extra life in the crucible? Is it just crucible armor with a shield or something?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I don't think you can ever pause. Think you have to find somewhere safe to stand around if you are gonna leave the game for a minute

Nope found that out the had way LOL. I wasn't playing in the crucible or anything. I was on the "single player" mission. Went to eat. Then I hear me dying in the headphones.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Total noob question but how do you get the extra life in the crucible? Is it just crucible armor with a shield or something?

Ask someone in chat. Oh wait.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
What the fuck am I supposed to do with this spinmetal shit? I heard trade it in, but there's no option.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm pretty sure I'm just about done with this game. It's already boring me. Glad as hell it came with the Playstation. I'd be pissed if I had payed actual money for it.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its a gear grinder. You're either gon love it or hate it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Its a gear grinder. You're either gon love it or hate it.

I neither it. Just find it extremely repetitive. Something that would be great to play with a bunch of friends, not as fun on my own.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah you definitely need to play this with other people or do the Raids. The other shit is just repetitive as hell. I am a lvl 32 Warlock on Xbox One and my GT is the same (remydat) so if anyone ever needs help with a raid or weekly event just let me know. I don't play this as much as I used to now that I am lvl 32 and have Dragon Age but still basically do the Weeklies and Raids each week which I am about to do once I get home.