Brother Rose!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So....the general interwebz are talking about Rose sucking. I thought that just happened here as some sort of self loathing pity reflex shit we do in our pain, and that the general rest of world thought Rose was still a god when he comes back.

Man....I am in the minority for real that is unconcerned about the Fiba missed lay-ups with a lighter ball (no less) and unfamiliar teammates and opponents and officiating and relationship to body and knees.

RELAX!!! We got Derrick Rose and everyone else will wish they did again in about 4 months we will be the envy of the league and questions will be asked of Lebrons killer instinct and length of window due to heavy body.

Lebron is going to have to change before Rose does. we got 2 more MVPs inside of this guy, he's that good. Its gonna be ok....fucking relax and lets get behind this group, it could be a winner. Spain lost but Gasol was moving really well, and watch, I bet Ibaka gets replaced by Mirotic at the next Spanish Olympics.

This is going to be an exciting time in Bulls history, and if McDermot hits upside early in this nice window we have this year and next, wow....I think we have a special group that can do many things and slay many foes!! We got this!! Rose has got this!!

Remember that brother Rose that is such a sweet and humble dude he cried for his mom and you loved him?

Remember that brother Rose that is such a sweet dude, that he can take this ridiculous collapse of support even from his supposed to be supposed to be hometown brothers of Chicago!!????

Come on guys, this is our boy. And he can take it. And he can brush it off. And we can love him again, and we will always know we only love him as long as he is winning. This betrayal may not go away. It will change him into a dark night of vengeance and he will love us by showing us he is a winner, and let us do the talking and the remembering to that blip time when we all let him down.

Brought to you from the abyss of tortured cursed failure and plethera's of weeeeeed!!!!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
as soon you come to grips with the fact that his career is over the better off you'll be

my hero that i looked up to as a father [Ben Gordon] is a terrible player now....im all alone in this world....but ive came to accept the harsh realities of life

its time for you to do the same

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
as soon you come to grips with the fact that his career is over the better off you'll be

my hero that i looked up to as a father [Ben Gordon] is a terrible player now....im all alone in this world....but ive came to accept the harsh realities of life

I think that is a terrible attitude toward Rose and a totally different situation.

I don't know what happened to Ben Gordon. I thought he was an amazing competitor who displayed the ability to show up biggest in the biggest games and moments over and over.

Rose is not done. I equate this much closer to the Jordan to baseball situation, as I don't think Rose will have the longevity of Jordan. So I think the first three for Jordan was what we got one MVP and some good thrills but not necessarily better playoff thrills than Gordon gave. It was a miracle to find another clutch play-off competitor. I don't know why we ever split them up, but then I don't know why Gordon immediately sucked so I have to give that point to GarPax.

Now with Rose, you've got a young but injury prone player that spend some time away similar to Jordan with baseball but different circumstances. Jordan came back and gave us 3 when he reclaimed his mojo....I think that short season doesn't apply here because Rose has FIBA and an entire season to get back to form. Our 3-5 year window with a healthy Rose begins now. I just hope we can somehow be the Cavs achilles heal and make it dramatic, maybe come away with 1-2 championships in Rose's career. A move now before Cleveland gels and you have Gasol on your team is a good chance. One day Lebron is going to finally get hurt, and there are many factors and match up problems that other East teams could present them and maybe we won't even have to play them. We don't know.

Lets ride this out with optimism, because when Rose is really gone in 7-8 years and too many parts are falling apart....well thats the moment when I don't know what the hell we are going to do!

8 years from now!!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

:aj:

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Raskol, you're nuts. Lol. I appreciate the optimism, but all signs are pointing in the direction that derricks going a mediocre distributing pg. No flash, no ability to carry a team.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rose has all of his athleticism. He has just played shitty. I don't blame it on rust anymore though. At first, yes. Now, he is flat out having some bad games. He will be an all-star again.

Right now, he is playing almost like the Monstars from Space Jam stole his talent.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rose has all of his athleticism. He has just played shitty. I don't blame it on rust anymore though. At first, yes. Now, he is flat out having some bad games. He will be an all-star again.

Right now, he is playing almost like the Monstars from Space Jam stole his talent.

lol, thats funny about Space Jam, or you could say the same about Durants movie. He's been away from the game and that ball is different, his jobs are different with that team. I expect him to take 4 months to round into form where we start to see more consistency of Rose games and he goes on his notorious hot stretches where he puts up 30 a night and carries us for a period. I see all of his past athleticism and then some, he is just a little tentive to unleash it all. He is playing controlled, and learning how to do just enough and his finishing at the rim is to be expected. Gonna take some more time at full speed to get used to it, eventually all the still shooting work he did will help his finger tips but they have to get used to shooting on the move again.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Raskol, you're nuts. Lol. I appreciate the optimism, but all signs are pointing in the direction that derricks going a mediocre distributing pg. No flash, no ability to carry a team.

I doubt that Rose is going to suck at all. I think that he will once again become a big time NBA player. This world tournament is a great thing for him. The important thing, above all else is that he appears to be once again able to play big time basketball. The health is the only issue that counts. You know how I feel about the rest of this team, but as long as Rose is ready to go, this team will do well.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Watching kyrie evolve really makes me worried that even with an MVP rose, the cabs will be too much for any team.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Watching kyrie evolve really makes me worried that even with an MVP rose, the cabs will be too much for any team.

they're coming!!!

WRbdbOS.jpg

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm disappointed in the level of support. Its pathetic there aren't more who appreciate Rose for all he is.

He was always more than a great athlete, it was his demeanor, competitiveness, and eagerness to overwork everyone else that made him great. He will be back, and he will be better than he ever was before its all done. Probably not next year, but in 2-3 with some health and stability, I think his maturation will continue again. Remember he was still young and raw before the injures, just coming into his own and expanding his game still.

I'm fucking terribly dissappointed in Bulls fans. You'd think with 6 championships and being blessed with a golden era of basketball we could just be a little more patient with Rose. We aren't Cleveland, we aren't Philly. Rose will be a champion, and you doubters are pretty pathetic individuals to me.

First, your wrong. So you suck at evaluation. Second, your a shitty fan. If this was somebody else, fine be objective. But fuck objective, Rose bled for the Bulls man. He bled for the Bulls alot, he deserves yoru belief and support.

fuck you.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I´m confident Rose will find his old form again, but I somehow can understand the doubters since there has never been a player at this level with two serious knee surgeries in two years being able to come back without any issues.

Brandon Roy is a sad example ...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I´m confident Rose will find his old form again, but I somehow can understand the doubters since there has never been a player at this level with two serious knee surgeries in two years being able to come back without any issues.

Brandon Roy is a sad example ...

Brandon Roy is no example of Knee issues as pertaining to Rose!! At all!!! He spent 4 years at Washington in a up tempo intense practice 12 deep run and gun system in which he was the starter that played 40 minutes without rotating. He had no knee cartiladge at the NBA combine and several team doctors expressed concern, probably the Bulls was one of them as we passed on the most ready player.

His knees were an issue of delicate knees and overuse. He had no burn left. He had surgeries that were experimental to try and help him play. Rose had surgeries that it was really good to be 23 and getting. Ok...his acl in a couple years will probably be stronger than everyone elses. The younger you are the better on the ACL.....he can now jump higher after rehab....his shot will show signs of improvement with age.....its all downhill now that we got through this.

Being around great players again is the best thing Rose could be doing, he needs to be around these FIBA players that just love to play basketball and he gets to win a championship if they can hold off Serbia.

He also gets to compete sort of and get his eye on Irving as much as possible. I think Rose is the smarter individual when it comes to competition and basketball, and I think he will benefit more from the proximity, especially since he can hide his weapons and shirk it a bit right now. Rose is a champion....you can tell. He'll never stop until he wins.

If we can stop ourselves from chasing him out of town, or he is that good to us to brush it off and just do him and let all that sort itself out....I'll breathe a sigh of relief. I just want to enjoy watching Rose as a Bull for the next 8 or so years....before I start thinking about the end. I'm really sick of hearing all this can't, won't, done, dead, broke, bullshit cuz I know thats what it is.

Stop it. Knock it off. Simmer down. The Rose is back!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will admit that the biggest risk is probably he needs to repair the non-surgically repaired knee...if he has a genetic issue that led to the first one. Often you see a few guys who get them both done and then are ok after that.

So while all ya all have fun off the ship now, and jump back on....even if he tore the other one next year and sat out ANOTHER season I would still be on this train because the dude has it!!! HE HAS IT!!! Now relax, enjoy it, and hope for the best.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I'm disappointed in the level of support. Its pathetic there aren't more who appreciate Rose for all he is.

He was always more than a great athlete, it was his demeanor, competitiveness, and eagerness to overwork everyone else that made him great. He will be back, and he will be better than he ever was before its all done. Probably not next year, but in 2-3 with some health and stability, I think his maturation will continue again. Remember he was still young and raw before the injures, just coming into his own and expanding his game still.

I'm fucking terribly dissappointed in Bulls fans. You'd think with 6 championships and being blessed with a golden era of basketball we could just be a little more patient with Rose. We aren't Cleveland, we aren't Philly. Rose will be a champion, and you doubters are pretty pathetic individuals to me.

First, your wrong. So you suck at evaluation. Second, your a shitty fan. If this was somebody else, fine be objective. But fuck objective, Rose bled for the Bulls man. He bled for the Bulls alot, he deserves yoru belief and support.

fuck you.

Rose bled alright, bled our cap space to the point we couldn't sign Carmelo without going through hoops and then tried his best to sabotage us signing him because he is egotistical and doesn't want another star in Chicago

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just hope he shakes off the rust before shit starts to count. Then again, maybe he'll flounder during the first ten games or so, sending the board into a "START AARON BROOKS!," frenzy.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose bled alright, bled our cap space to the point we couldn't sign Carmelo without going through hoops and then tried his best to sabotage us signing him only because he is egotistical and doesn't want another star in Chicago
lol stop it people are going to take you seriously

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Rose bled alright, bled our cap space to the point we couldn't sign Carmelo without going through hoops and then tried his best to sabotage us signing him only because he is egotistical and doesn't want another star in Chicago

4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Just hope he shakes off the rust before shit starts to count. Then again, maybe he'll flounder during the first ten games or so, sending the board into a "START AARON BROOKS!," frenzy.

Everyone needs to calm down. The savior has arrived and his name is McBuckets.