Close

Default Who will be our 2010 lottery pick?

What do you guys think? Are there some prospects already on the horizon with the decent buzz and Rose-like qualities or something similar?
    What time is it?

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Default Re:Who will be our 2010 lottery pick?

Cole Aldrich would be a great addition to our team. He's a tough-nosed defensive center, with good athleticism, and a solid post game.

Is he a #1 draft prospect?
    What time is it?

Iconoclast

Are we ripping off the Knicks in a trade again?
    MVP MVP MVP.

I hope you guys and especially the Hinrich schmucks know that this thread was the truth before the truth and best believe, Bulls won't make a late season run like they did last year to catch the playoff spot.

This team is heading to disaster and who knows, Rose might bounce from the team, or maybe the management thinks that some big free agent will join us next year.

God bless Hinrich my personal MVP of this season, dude's a solidified beast. A true MONSTER.
    What time is it?

hinrich is playingon both ends ont he floor. teams are comming in the UC, questioning how they can stop kirk hinrich. the truth is, i dont know how anyone can stop the kirk hinrich special. 3-10. you just cant ask anything more from kirk.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

6 games under .500 after 22 games & the season is over already? I'm just as frustrated & angered as the next fan, but I still feel there's a way to salvage this season. When we were at full strength at the beginning of the season, the defense was great & the effort was constant throughout games. Something happened on that West Coast trip to sap the confidence of the team. We get that confidence back, & Salmons & Kirk finally get their heads out of their asses, the playoffs are still a possibility.

Bad & slow starts are a Bulls staple over the past few years so it's not out of the realm of possibility that another late season charge can happen. I'm not going to start speculating on potential lottery picks when the seasons not even close to being over.

Xavier Henry is a 18 year old, with a man body. He's going to be our pick. He complements Rose, too well. He plays with a smooth rhythm, making it look easy on the court. He stands about 6'6'' and weighs about 230. If I were a betting man, I'll say he's injecting testosterone or something. His strength isn't normal for someone his age. Most scouts compare him to Michael Redd, but I'll say Jimmy Jackson.
    --R.I.P.-- Derrion Albert

Being a hardcore jayhawks fan, this is a little biased. But If either Xavier Henry or Cole Aldrich are on the board we need to grab one of them. Preferably Xavier Henry. Already watching this kid multiple games hes got it all. Hes got the complete package. His body is extremely mature for his age and possesess great strength. He has amazing body control and can finishes plays when he drives to the basket. Hes got deep range on his jump shot and has great size for the sg position, would be the perfect complement to Derrick Rose.

Now as for Aldrich hes got exactly what the bulls need, but, im not confident he will be able to translate those skills to the nba. In college he is an elite shot blocker and has great offensive and defensive fundamentals. He can hit the mid range jumper, and has a great back to the basket game. He is athletic but I just think in the NBA he will have a much tougher time getting all these done on the next level because he will be a below average athlete at the next level. He has the potential to be a solid starter if hes able to fine tone these skills and if they translate and are effective on the next level.

I believe the Bulls need someone who can not only create his own show but can drain the 3 as well.

From the early scouting reports, Xavier Henry sounds like the total package.

Of course Wall is a great talent, but he seems to be too much of a reproduction of what we have in Rose.

As far Aldrich, it seems to me he lacks the athleticism and overall size to be dominant in the NBA.

Another possibility is Derrick Favors. He has the physical talents, but I wonder about his mid-range game.

So to rank:

1. Wall (they can easily trade the pick if they dont believe he can play SG)
    2. Xavier Henry
    3. Derrick Favors
    4.+ Would need to see more college basketball
    “There has not been a better post-up 6-6 or 6-7 player in the league than Bernard King.”
    -Hubie Brown

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

the bulls dont really have much bench production, and they dont really go really deep into their bench. With hinrich and miller being unable to produce at a significant level, we're asking our starters to win the game. if you look it at it in a lot of games, we start going to complete crap once our bench gets in the game. specially with the hunter/pargo lineup.

Also either salmons, deng, or rose isn't really able to get his shot off. There really hasn't been too many games where All three, salmon ,rose, and deng can score significantly.

i'm looking forward to thomas comming back. he might be able to add a few extra points, and revert taj back to a bench player.

I think we should sign another guard to help production. I'm thinking mccants, or possibly von wafer. if we can get another person who gets 8-9 pts a game, tyrus gets 8-9 pts a game, we might be able to contain the damage of loosing gordon. we might even be able to win a few games.

Not to sound redundant, but Henry has the total offensive skill-set. Downside, Henry gets bummed a lot, for not having crazy vertical. I really don't care about that. If you put Henry in front of any Shooting Guard in the NBA, nine times out of ten times, Henry will get to the basket. His dribbling can improve but, remember, he's only 18. He was born in 1991. He's going to be your classic 90's Shooting Guard. I can definitely see him taking over games just at the flick of his wrist. He just shoots your lights out, no fanciness.

Xavier Henry: Jimmy Jackson or Michael Redd

Derrick Favors: Amare Stoudemire

Cole Aldrich: This years' Brook Lopez

pinkizdead wrote:
    the bulls dont really have much bench production, and they dont really go really deep into their bench. With hinrich and miller being unable to produce at a significant level, we're asking our starters to win the game. if you look it at it in a lot of games, we start going to complete crap once our bench gets in the game. specially with the hunter/pargo lineup.

Also either salmons, deng, or rose isn't really able to get his shot off. There really hasn't been too many games where All three, salmon ,rose, and deng can score significantly.

i'm looking forward to thomas comming back. he might be able to add a few extra points, and revert taj back to a bench player.

I think we should sign another guard to help production. I'm thinking mccants, or possibly von wafer. if we can get another person who gets 8-9 pts a game, tyrus gets 8-9 pts a game, we might be able to contain the damage of loosing gordon. we might even be able to win a few games.
    Bulls problem is offense. Bulls need a high percentage scorer and I see no need to waste time in F.A., there's none.

15. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.