Just so we're clear on Kyle Long

malcore

2.gif

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:
Yelling and screaming on the sideline does not a great player make. I know everyone is fawning over him again because he was yelling and screaming on the sideline at the defense because he was so fired up at that moment, but that stunt doesn't make him our best player.

Some of you fucktards need to get a grip on that non-football shit that cause an instant message board circle jerk. Like week one yelling at Burfict and later the almost fight with the Rams and now this stunt in week 2. None of this shit makes Long a better football player, it simply causes undue adoration and message board stupidity of the highest order.

Overall though I think it really reveals the psychology that exists on this board as a whole.

Anyone getting on Long for being passionate about the game is just a moron. You seem to to always try to sound so smart, yet you're a complete moron, and you've got the balls to call people names?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
You're right---Peyton Manning and Tom Brady must be terrible players

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone getting on Long for being passionate about the game is just a moron. You seem to to always try to sound so smart, yet you're a complete moron, and you've got the balls to call people names?

I think you're missing the point.

It's not getting on at Long for being passionate, it's getting on at fans who overrate him because they love his passion so much.

The fire and passion crap certainly doesn't make Long a worse player. Don't think anyone is saying that.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:

You caught on quickly in only 94 post's. Nice job!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Someone clearly pissed in Biffany's and Mickles' sippy cups.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Several football players have mentioned that emotion on the sideline can be a tangible thing. Morale is real with almost anything. Its not a number you can quantify however have you tried working at a job that everyone hates and is pissed off to be at? It sucks....

Long is not a world class lineman yet. he could be. While I can appreciate the theory behind Biff's statement, he delivers it like petting a kitten with a brick........

Ragnarok31

Liked Posts:
Yelling and screaming on the sideline does not a great player make. I know everyone is fawning over him again because he was yelling and screaming on the sideline at the defense because he was so fired up at that moment, but that stunt doesn't make him our best player.

Some of you fucktards need to get a grip on that non-football shit that cause an instant message board circle jerk. Like week one yelling at Burfict and later the almost fight with the Rams and now this stunt in week 2. None of this shit makes Long a better football player, it simply causes undue adoration and message board stupidity of the highest order.

Overall though I think it really reveals the psychology that exists on this board as a whole.

tumblr_lfiizmr5ex1qcy7x1o1_250.gif

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I have no clue what you're talking about, but okay.

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

We're fans you fucking dipshit. It's so odd to me that you don't understand that you're posting all day long on a fans message board. FANS.

You don't get any pay or respect for your piece of shit posts here so fuck off. We all like Kyle Long because he brings it on the field as well. I know your dumbass probably doesn't watch OLINE play, but he's a hoss and he's having fun. You know, like Walter and Jimmy Mac. Fan favorites.

Get the FUCK over yourself you little bitch.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
This is one of these posts I wish I could like 10 times, but you will probably get a ton of hate for.

Long is the ultimate meatball fan hero. A guy who acts in a manner the meatballs like.

Shouting on the sidelines is fine and dandy. Personally I'd be more impressed if he didn't get owned on every run rep, but that's just me.

He doesn't. Utter bullshit.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
an issue with Long? No. An issue with the board heaping adoration and praise on the guy for his emotional demeanor rather than his play....yes.

Why do you have an issue on who the board likes? Why does it bother you so much? Are you afraid that someone will start a Long thread which may take attention from the 5 you have made?

Reactions: DC

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Release that idiot Spartan and ban this moron.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
kMu45Y-jay-cutler-ties-jmarcus-webbs-s1bF.jpeg

malcore

Why do you have an issue on who the board likes? Why does it bother you so much? Are you afraid that someone will start a Long thread which may take attention from the 5 you have made?

No, Biff is intent on showing all here what it's really like to be a srs footblog fan. If any of your excitement about a player or team is not based solely on performance on the field, you are a meatball fan. Unworthy, stupid, fucktarded fanboys.

Being a football fan has becomeme serious fucking business over the last decade or so. There is a right way, and a wrong way. Biff is teaching us.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you had a pretend job writing about it, maybe you would take things more srs malcore.