1-1

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Runruff said if the Bears beat the Jets he'd be sold on them winning the NFC North. My refute is I still wouldn't be convinced even if they beat the Jets that they're going to win the North. Beat Rodgers in Week 4 and I'm more likely to be convinced.

This.... it would be very convincing to march in to Green Bay and smack around their defense and contain Aaaron Rodgers for once.

If they could manage that in Week 4 I would be very much on the koolaid wagon.... for now I am cautiously optimistic.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
rodgers is not as mobile as kaep, but he's got a better arm, stronger and more accurate, very dangerous. geno smith is dangerous, but not nearly as talented as kaep or rodgers. we'll see how these next two weeks go, but winning them both would be huge. 4-4 at the bye or 5-3 even better, anything above that and we really are looking great.

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
This.... it would be very convincing to march in to Green Bay and smack around their defense and contain Aaaron Rodgers for once.

If they could manage that in Week 4 I would be very much on the koolaid wagon.... for now I am cautiously optimistic.

LOL not sure if your joking or not but theres no way we would actually march on to a field. Can you imagion, instead of running out of the tunnel, we did the civil war march? hahahah

All jokes aside, I'm not sure what a koolaid wagon is.

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
rodgers is not as mobile as kaep, but he's got a better arm, stronger and more accurate, very dangerous. geno smith is dangerous, but not nearly as talented as kaep or rodgers. we'll see how these next two weeks go, but winning them both would be huge. 4-4 at the bye or 5-3 even better, anything above that and we really are looking great.

I agree, I could easily see us 5-3 at the BYE.

Not sure if I would go any higher than that. Were going to lose games, as I stated earlier. Jay Cutler is our WildCard.

Sometime hes got pocket Aces while other times he shows us a seven deuce

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
5-3 at break and 5-3 after = 10-6

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I think Cutler really slayed his demons re: the Packers last year. He had that great game against them but we still ended up losing

I'm thinking Jay really turned a corner as far as his mental short comings when facing the Packers

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Jets have a better defense than the Bills did, don't they?

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Not exactly sure what you are trying to say about the game. Pretty sure its the same amount of time and field size. If you are trying to say the game has more meaning because they our are competitors, you should have worded that differently. I'm sure I'm not the only one who had to read that 2-3 time to understand exactly what you are talking about

Every week in the NFL is a huge game.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If the Bears win this game on the road Monday Night I'm with ya. I'll be convinced for the most part. These are the kinds of games the Bears didn't often win under the prior coaching staff, they were bum slayers more than anything. I don't want to get carries away over 1 win vs SF, but if the Bears can come out & play well against team with a very strong defense on the road for a second straight week & get the win. I'll pretty much be sold.

Yup. That's why this Jets game scares me. I'm worried the mojo from the 49er win may soon be gone because of an ill-timed loss to a potentially lesser team.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Cutler really slayed his demons re: the Packers last year. He had that great game against them but we still ended up losing

I'm thinking Jay really turned a corner as far as his mental short comings when facing the Packers

And I swear our defense needs to pick up every ball that touches the ground, cant have the same thing happen again like last year.

dawags

Liked Posts:
Concussion protocols might keep Ratliff out the Jet's game but we really need him for GB. Stopping Lacy and pressure on Rogers will be the keys to winning that one.