I want the Jets game to be our statement game

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
A win sure that's just fine. But I want this game to be the arrival game. The media fawns over Rex Ryan and the Jets far more than they should. I want this to be the prime time doing out game where the Bears announce their arrival. I want to see a complete 60-minute performance by Cutler and the defense. This should be a dominating performance that generates more buzz that carries over from the 49ers game.

I want the media idiots that went to bed at halftime because the Bears were losing to the 49ers to see what they missed then and to see what this team is fully capable of.

Mitchapalooza

I think we handle the Jets. If we can bring pressure, it's game over. Do you see how Geno Smith reacts with a little bit of pressure? he crumbles.

I agree with ikkoikki, I want the Packers game to be the statement game. Packers D is not good and I think Forte can do serious damage to them.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I want....

[video=youtube;7oOzszFIBcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oOzszFIBcE[/video]

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I think we handle the Jets. If we can bring pressure, it's game over. Do you see how Geno Smith reacts with a little bit of pressure? he crumbles.

I agree with ikkoikki, I want the Packers game to be the statement game. Packers D is not good and I think Forte can do serious damage to them.

I thought smith handled pressure well last week. I don't disagree with the OP, another road win on primetime would be huge against a solid defense.

My mind was blown how many dbl moves Nelson was able to run last week. I hope Kromer and Co. See this and try and exploit it as well on the outside. Wins and losses very much matter but we are still 1-0 in the NFC and that's not changing after this week regardless.

Slacker

Liked Posts:
I want a Bears win and a blank injury report after the game. Statement games are made in the postseason, lol, not game 3 against a mediocre team.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biff,

Stop creating threads. You suck at life. You're a dumbass.

Thanks,

The FANS message board.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The Jets are an AFC opponent. While beating them is important for the Bears' overall record, I'd rather pick a tough NFC opponent for a statement win, in order to be in line to win tiebreakers, unlike last year.

You know, if you could choose such things : )

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The way the NFL is going I'll take a win. the Jets are not a bad team. They are tough against the run they will be at home and we can't count on turnovers to bail us out again. We need some sustained drives and get a few 3 and outs........

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The media fawns over the Jets?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
A win sure that's just fine. But I want this game to be the arrival game. The media fawns over Rex Ryan and the Jets far more than they should. I want this to be the prime time doing out game where the Bears announce their arrival. I want to see a complete 60-minute performance by Cutler and the defense. This should be a dominating performance that generates more buzz that carries over from the 49ers game.

I want the media idiots that went to bed at halftime because the Bears were losing to the 49ers to see what they missed then and to see what this team is fully capable of.
Why does it matter the type of win, the "buzz", the full awake and alert media? All that stuff is non-football meatball fucktardedness.

BearsFanBen

Liked Posts:
Meatball Warning: Let's the Super Bowl the statement win. Regular season, I'd love to see them crush GB by 30+ just to see the stupid ass look on Rodgers face.