MNF IGT: Week 3 Chicago Bears (1-1) @ New York Jets (1-1) 7:30PM CDT ESPN

Who wins?

• Total voters

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
you mean the one he caused...?

Yeah, the one he cause, then tried to recover while almost his whole body was layign out of bounds. I know he is a rookie, but I've never played a down of organized football and I know you can't recover a fumble while touching out of bounds.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
STFU and enjoy the win for a few hours. Tomorrow you can take your tampon out.

Promise me, I am happy we won. There are many things to be proud of. I am glad our D is looking strong in the redzone and forced the Jets to so many field goals

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Fuller is a playmaker for sure, but he is FOOTBALL DUMB. The fumble that he tried to recover out of bounds? The int where he came out with NO ROOM and got tackled at the 5? He could be a superstar if someone would teach him about football basics.
Fuller is actually am extremely smart player. He reads routes well, anticipates throws, causes turnovers and has a nose for the ball. His only bad play tonight was over-running the receiver on their final drive.

He had 7 tackles, two pass break ups (or maybe it was 3), INT and two forced fumbles. And it's only his 3rd game.

He'll make his fair share of mistakes this year. He's a rookie and he'll have some tough matchups against some real good receivers. But damn he looks like he's gonna be a star.

Even on his INT and making the mistake of bringing it out, after he was tackled he pointed to himself and indicated it was his bad. He knew he shouldn't have brought the ball out.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
Anyone saying this was a gift to the bears from the refs is an idiot. Their Oline got away with blatant holding all night. The Bears had more penalties for more yardage than the Jets. Can we stop calling the should-have-been-fumble a loss of a touchdown for the Jets? They blew it dead, so no one pursued him, who the fuck can say that's a TD? They had calls go their way as well, and the refs kept the Jets in the game with a bogus 30 yard spot that should have been the end of the game. Fuck off.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Yeah, the one he cause, then tried to recover while almost his whole body was layign out of bounds. I know he is a rookie, but I've never played a down of organized football and I know you can't recover a fumble while touching out of bounds.
This is what you're complaining about with Fuller's performance? C'mon man. You're reaching here. He was all over the place.

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
2.gif

da coach approves this win

I almost had a heart attack at the end

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So the refs handed us this game because of the PI that WAS. Forget the defenseless WR that wasn't or the first down that wasn't. And that's just two of them I just saw on replays.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why wouldn't I be serious!! Barely winning a game that the refs gifted us is unimpressive. The Non PI call on Vereen, the PI call on Aslhon, and the Fumble that should have been a TD for the Jets all accumulated to give us a 21 point advantage. The offense struggled against a very weak secondary and once again we had an ineffective run game. To many three and outs..Fortunately we were playing a poor Jets offense and our D played very well considering how often they were on the field.

Fuck you. Jets had the ball in the redzone SIX TIMES and only scored one TD. Dont fucking talk to me about fucking penalties.

Fuck all of you fucks on this board that can't take 10 seconds to have a fucking good time watching football. Fuck all of you fucks that can't enjoy a win because you are too fucking busy looking past a win WHILE ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.

Fuck all you cunt shitting cunts that can't have fun while it here and bring people around you don't cause you are incapable of being in the fucking goddamn moment. Fuck you.

We need more goddamn fans around here and less cunting internet cunt analysts.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
So the refs handed us this game because of the PI that WAS. Forget the defenseless WR that wasn't or the first down that wasn't. And that's just two of them I just saw on replays.
Refs were putrid on both sides for the second straight week. The PI on the deep ball to Alshon in the first, blowing Jay's fumble dead, holding call on Bostic, not overturning Trestman's challenge. Bring back the replacement refs!

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Refs were putrid on both sides for the second straight week. The PI on the deep ball to Alshon in the first, blowing Jay's fumble dead, holding call on Bostic, not overturning Trestman's challenge. Bring back the replacement refs!

I agree they're bad on both sides of the ball. But that's better than the one sided bad call games they've been having for years, including SuperBowls.

smydwhileip

Liked Posts:
I don't know about all of you, but this was a hell of a fun game to watch between a couple teams that left it all out there. Bear down, dudes!

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Fuck you. Jets had the ball in the redzone SIX TIMES and only scored one TD. Dont fucking talk to me about fucking penalties.

Fuck all of you fucks on this board that can't take 10 seconds to have a fucking good time watching football. Fuck all of you fucks that can't enjoy a win because you are too fucking busy looking past a win WHILE ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.

Fuck all you cunt shitting cunts that can't have fun while it here and bring people around you don't cause you are incapable of being in the fucking goddamn moment. Fuck you.

LOL..
Yall read that shit up dare.?..I'm wit dat.. 2-1 stfu eat beer, drink pussy, enjoy te win...buuuurp...

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Complaining about Fuller trying to recover the live ball on the ground? Really? GTFOH!

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:

agreed, minus the 475 f-bombs

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:

Its like watching the replacement refs again.