Explain the Heinrich misspelling?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I cannot believe that a person can write a pretty good narrative about any particular subject and have some idiot harpoon him for an incorrect spelling of a name or word. This typically comes from pretty incapable people.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The question has been brought up before. I just wanted to ask a question. Seems awfully odd to me that some still misspell his name after all of these years. You don't have to be an expert at spelling to make good points, but it's kind of odd to take some posts seriously if they misspell the guy's name that has been in a Bulls uniform longer than anyone on the roster.

It's a fair question, others have wondered the same. You can just search the forum or other Bulls sites. This is the first time I am asking it, because I genuinely wanted to know their answer to why. Amidst the very defensive reaction, I did get my answer.

Nazr Mohammed +17, Heinrich +10. The young guys scored alot but need to do something differntly.

Who's that?
Who's that?

Oh God. I think we have a new misspelling candidate for the Bulls. First it was Heinrich. Next it was Gordan. Now we have Foreman.

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:
your all bent out of shape about an e? fucking ebola is rampaging west africa?

Some people place importance on different things, we are all different and function as a team ideally and fill in the holes for society and find our place. Keep filling in those E's!!

With all due respect, now that you've made that point, it should be rather easy to just leave out the 'E' and spell it correctly. It's also less typing. Give it a try. :shrug:

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I don't care about misspellings of player's names. It happens to almost every player in the league. What I can't stand is the complete bastardization of the English language thanks to texting and twitter. Learn how to punctuate properly, know the difference between "there" "their" and "they're", and stop removing all the vowels in words when you write! The technology of today is breeding a generation of morons.