Florida St. President Suspends Winston for ENTIRE Clemson Game

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Jimbo Fisher has to be losing his fucking mind right now.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Intersting, JJ.

article said:
On Thursday, Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher dismissed any criticism that Winston's original half-game suspension was too light.

"We're in charge. It's our team. That's our thought," he said. "We went with the consequences and we're ready to move on."
http://espn.go.com/college-football...eminoles-banned-entire-game-vs-clemson-tigers

So what it looks like is the coach said one thing and the people above him appear to have taken control of the situation.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
All he said was "fuck her right in the pussy". Really, he is a college student? The world is so fucking sensitive now!

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I think it is where he did it and when that is the issue.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
All he said was "fuck her right in the pussy". Really, he is a college student? The world is so fucking sensitive now!

its the fact that he has repeatedly shown no improvement in his maturity level

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Winston acts like a 13 year old. He needs to grow the fuck up.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
its the fact that he has repeatedly shown no improvement in his maturity level

I mean he's an adult, not a child. If he wants to scream, "Fuck her right in the pussy," so be it. He didn't deserve to be suspended for that comment.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean he's an adult, not a child. If he wants to scream, "Fuck her right in the pussy," so be it. He didn't deserve to be suspended for that comment.

he could've fooled me with how he acts, which is exactly the problem he needs to grow up.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
he could've fooled me with how he acts, which is exactly the problem he needs to grow up.

But that's his own problem. Not anyone else's. If he wants to act like a fool, so be it. What he did didn't deserve a suspension.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I think it is where he did it and when that is the issue.

But that's his own problem. Not anyone else's. If he wants to act like a fool, so be it. What he did didn't deserve a suspension.

He made it everyone else's problem. He's messed up a lot of things and FSU nation has stuck by him. They've gotten tired of the behavior at this point. Jameis is a business. He's got to be smarter than this. It's a good lesson.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
He made it everyone else's problem. He's messed up a lot of things and FSU nation has stuck by him. They've gotten tired of the behavior at this point. Jameis is a business. He's got to be smarter than this. It's a good lesson.

Agreed but the problem is he's had a lot of these "Lessons". If I were an NFL team I wouldn't avoid him for it but I would be worried about his maturity at this point

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

His incidents have been relatively minor. The rape charge was fabricated bullshit by the so called victim. He did steal crab legs but that's relatively minor. And this latest stunt is nothing at all.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
His incidents have been relatively minor. The rape charge was fabricated bullshit by the so called victim. He did steal crab legs but that's relatively minor. And this latest stunt is nothing at all.
If it was nothing at all, the University President and Athletic Director wouldn't have needed to get involved.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
If it was nothing at all, the University President and Athletic Director wouldn't have needed to get involved.

They only got involved because social media was getting out of hand and people today are obsessed with trying to save face.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
They only got involved because social media was getting out of hand and people today are obsessed with trying to save face.
It had nothing to do with social media. It had to do with the boosters and university alumni he embarrassed.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
It had nothing to do with social media. It had to do with the boosters and university alumni he embarrassed.

The boosters and alumni would have been more embarrassed if FSU had lost and been eliminated from national championship contention. Bobby Bowden would never have allowed Winston to be suspended.. maybe the first quarter, that's it.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The boosters and alumni would have been more embarrassed if FSU had lost and been eliminated from national championship contention. Bobby Bowden would never have allowed Winston to be suspended.. maybe the first quarter, that's it.
Yeah. LOL. It looks as if Jimbo tried to do his best Bowden imitation and got out-voted by the higher ups. :D

As to your previous comment "people today are obsessed with trying to save face", I think that would make for a good thread on it's own. There is a lot of merit to that thought. The Ravens just spent over 6 figures buying back Rice jerseys from the fans.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/09/21/news/companies/ray-rice-ravens-jersey-swap/

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons

You know this how? There may not have been enough evidence to convict, but to simply outright dismiss it as fabricated bullshit implies you know facts the rest of us don't.