OT: NCAA 10 Dynasty (Big 10)

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I don't know if anyone on here has picked up NCAA 10 yet. But I'm looking to start up a Big 10 only dynasty.

So far it's just me (Illinois), my cousin (Northwestern) and another guy (Wisconsin).

If anyone wants to get in with any of the other Big 10 teams just let me know. Post it here or send me a friend request on Xbox Live. GT - Kush77

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I will take Indiana, if you don't mind....I don't buy too many games, will get the game through Gamefly...

If you bring up any BG convo I am turning the headset off! Just kidding man...

aceheff is my xbox account name-wait, gotta pay for renewal sometime this week. But will be ready...

Kush77

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
I will take Indiana, if you don't mind....I don't buy too many games, will get the game through Gamefly...

If you bring up any BG convo I am turning the headset off! Just kidding man...

aceheff is my xbox account name-wait, gotta pay for renewal sometime this week. But will be ready...

Will you be able to keep NCAA long enough to play a few seasons?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Gamefly is indefnite with their rentals. I can keep it as long as I want. They work kind of like Netflix, except with video games. I get 3 games at a time so it won't be a problem.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Gamefly is indefnite with their rentals. I can keep it as long as I want. They work kind of like Netflix, except with video games. I get 3 games at a time so it won't be a problem.

Sounds good hou. Let me know when you get the game and I'll send you an invite.

I'm advancing the league to week one tomorrow night at 11:30pm Central. Then it will probably be every three days after that. So hopefully you'll have the game to play week one.

I sent you a friend request on XBL too.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Wow you move fast! I am getting on it asap. Hopefully will get the game real soon in the mail.