Red Wings vs Hakws Preseason IGT 730CST

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
hoooockey

Thought it was hilarious that the Hawks rolled out their Top 6 at home against the Wings in a preseason game.

I think it's intentional, I remember a couple years ago Babcock bitching about that in a post game conference on how Q had the regular team out against his scrubs.

btw, was Cuba Gooding Jr. protesting the removal of the stripper? I think he did it the right way.

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Usually, but not always, the home team rolls out a more complete/veteran line up. Partially for the home crowd and partially so all those guys don't have to travel with the team early on. Pretty typical lineup from Q and from Babcock last night.

Usually in these games I enjoy watching the guys who are trying to make their mark on this team. The only guy who really did that for me was Cumiskey. Could be a good guy in the AHL for the Blackhawks to provide some veteran presence and be a decent call up. Thought that Morin was an absolute no show which isn't good.

Just one game, but was nice to watch some hockey again...even if preseason.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Of course the game was blacked out down here in Florida. I have the Ice package, just not sure how it works for the pre-season. Hope you guys that watched enjoyed the game. Glad Hockey is back.