Winter Off The Topicz And Stuffz Thread

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Question for the IHN guys and anyone else that may have posted on the official message boards at the Blackhawks website around 2009.

Did any of you go to the rat hockey/open skate that they held at the ice rink in Orland Park just for members of the message board?

Just remembered that I was there and wondered if you any of you schmucks were skating with me that day. I hardly knew anyone then and now, but it was a chance to play some hockey when I was just beginning, so I went.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I don't know about snow... but its going to be cold as fuck next week.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I don't know where ya live but 6 inches of snow Saturday night! woot!

haha you are replying to a post that is so old he's been banned twice since..... and to answer your question he's out in the southwest burbs if I remember correctly.Although some of use would prefer him in the eastern burbs.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha you are replying to a post that is so old he's been banned twice since..... and to answer your question he's out in the southwest burbs if I remember correctly.Although some of use would prefer him in the eastern burbs.

In a dumpster in Lake Michigan?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Attended last nights IceHogs game...incredible atmosphere at BMO.

The two times i've been up there for the Have a Skate with Bob game I've had a great time. And parking was actually convenient.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IceHogs/Wolves at Allstate on Saturday night.

Can't wait. :parrot:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

:eek:
sox.png

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But him and the other Sox trolls spend 90% of their time worrying about the Cubs in the Cubs forum.

Typical.

Sox fans are worried Cubs could be better than the South Siders. :nervous:

I wasn't going to say anything but,:nana::shrug: I commented on one of his replies in a Cubs thread (Reinsdorf vs Ricketts) a couple minutes later, thread locked.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
There truly is a massive inferiority complex among my fellow Sox fans that drives me insane.

Hell, I hope the Cubs win the World Series just to watch Chicago go crazy. It'd be fun to be along for the ride even without having any sort of emotional investment in it.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only single tix were available for tomorrows game at Allstate..so no bueno for me.

Oh well.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
This is a proud day for me, guys.

My high school made Deadspin thanks to this huge fight at a basketball game.

Story is here