Cubs Are In First Place!

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Central Standings:

1. Chicago Cubs 51-45
2. St. Louis Cardinals 53-48

I live in Missouri part of the year. The Cardinals fans were getting so cocky early on as they pulled like 1-2 games ahead of the Cubs. As I maintained all throughout the early part of the season "Baseball season doesn't start until after the NBA Draft, at that point, most teams will still be within 5-8 games of each other.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
I'm loving it!

On a side note, for all the flack that Milton has been getting, the guy's OBP is still rock solid.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
ryguy24 wrote:
I'm loving it!

On a side note, for all the flack that Milton has been getting, the guy's OBP is still rock solid.

I still don't like the guy and would rather have Jake Fox out there. Good to see the Cubs back in 1st & great to see the Cards trade away their future for Holliday, who will be gone in 3 months.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Sure Brett Wallace can hit, but where is he going to play with Pujols at first when he is as bad as Jake Fox in the field. Pleasing Pujols is their number one objective and if it means acquiring marquee name while giving up top prospect so be it. As for Cubs being in 1st place I love how they think they've turned it around. They beat the worst team in all of baseball and a really medicore team in Cinniciatti. Now wait happened when they faced some good? That's right they lost the series.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Sure Brett Wallace can hit, but where is he going to play with Pujols at first when he is as bad as Jake Fox in the field. Pleasing Pujols is their number one objective and if it means acquiring marquee name while giving up top prospect so be it. As for Cubs being in 1st place I love how they think they've turned it around. They beat the worst team in all of baseball and a really medicore team in Cinniciatti. Now wait happened when they faced some good? That's right they lost the series.

He can play first base when the Cubs steal him away when his contract is up.

Cubs seriously need to make Albert Pujols an offer to become the highest paid MLB player ever. Steal that guy away from the Cardinals, and I think the Cubs finally win a World Series. I think all the other batters in the Cubs lineup would fall into place with a hitter of Pujols caliber in the lineup.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Poor cubs fans, they are just setting you up for disappointment.