I am done with the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
But in that case I wonder why Trestman did not throw the flag. He even talked about it with one of those....officials.

But the spot was a joke no doubt. Maybe Trestman felt it was so obvious it must have been a trap so he burns a challenge. :D

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
I don't think Trest was asking about the spot. Looked to me like he was asking why that call wasn't illegal hands to the face (assuming I lip read correctly).

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
I've been watching GB get those calls for years (of course, they'll bring up the replacement ref debacle from Seattle). I think they like that romanticized schmaltzy small town bullshit, but it really is a joke watching the benefit of the calls that GB gets.

I watch at least 5 NFL games each week. Certain teams and/or players get calls - for example, the new 'Legion of Boom' defensive holding call has NOT been called on Seattle's secondary yet - but the number of calls that go in favor of GB is just mind boggling.

I now know what it was like for Knicks or Cavs fans watching Jordan get every call all those years.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Any game not called by Carey or Hochuli's crew is almost unwatchable.

Hochuli is throwing a lot of laundry in the SF/PHI came.

That Carl Cheffers crew is the worst. I believe I saw that they throw 10 more flags on average than every other crew. TEN. How the fuck can the NFL justify that.

Fuck Mike Pereira. Fuck Mike Cary with a Redskins dildo. Fuck Carl Cheffers. Especially super fuck Dean Blandino.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
I don't think Trest was asking about the spot. Looked to me like he was asking why that call wasn't illegal hands to the face (assuming I lip read correctly).

Funny you mention that - I forgot about that part.

The refs did a double fuck up on that. Not only was it illegal hands to the face of Nelson on Fuller, but also the spot.

Just pathetic.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
I wish the NFL was based in North Korea so the ref's children's children would be forced into labor camps until they die.

I would have loved to have seen a fairly called game, and it would have boosted ratings tremendously. But the Vegas money rules all

What is the opposite of point shaving called?

varga20

Liked Posts:
It was a pretty bad officiated game, but it was bad equally, not one sided, so it didn't decide the game. This thread might have more merit if it also talked about all the bad calls on the Packers as well and not just those on the bears.

MidwestMonster2

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The refs were very fucking bad all game. Someone tell me what is a legal hit on a reciever? Cuz if shoulder to shoulder is not good enough then make all contact to receivers a personal foul 15 yards - First down every fucking time.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The TD that they took away from Bennett completely swung this game. Officiating is bad all across the board.

Nick80

It was a pretty bad officiated game, but it was bad equally, not one sided, so it didn't decide the game. This thread might have more merit if it also talked about all the bad calls on the Packers as well and not just those on the bears.

Which ones? The tap on the Cutler slide? .... & ....

Doesn't mean the Refs gave the game to the Pack at all, but let's not pretend the calls on the Bears didn't affect the game more than the ones called agains the Pack.

MidwestMonster2

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

There were bullshit calls on both sides, however I think the Bears got bent over more times by the refs. Doesn't explain the INT's though.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The real problem is Roger Goodell. Under Goodell as commissioner, the league has become so fucking soft. And these poorly officiated games are a result of that. There are so many rules about where you can hit someone, when you can hit someone, with how much force you can hit someone, with what part of your body you can hit someone, during what part of the catch you can hit someone, etc. It really can't be easy to officiate games now.

It has gotten so ridiculous. It's like they're throwing flags for something that kinda looks like it could have been... YEAH, FUCK IT! THROW THE FLAG!

That being said, they should perform better than they are. These guys are at the pinnacle of their profession, and this piss-poor officiating is the kind of turd they squeeze out? Fuck that.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
That wasn't a TD at the end of the half. The worst call of the game was the hands to the face on Peppers that led to the Bears 1st TD

Trump32

Liked Posts:
LOL, stfu. Pack deserved to win.

Did you watch the game? Incompetent at best, biased at best officiating all throughout the game, all one sided.

The asshats that pull out the all teams deal with bad calls must have never watched a bears packers game focusing on the line play.

YOU people with your bs acceptance of this WWE calculated drama shit is what causes this to perpetuate. But keep your head in the sand and pretend it is just good play by the packers.

Status
Not open for further replies.