I am done with the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Really, that was worse than the Bostic hold call on the fg attempt?

The officials have to get the defensive holding fixed. It's killing games. Philly just gets back to back sacks making it a 3rd and 22 with a long fg. Ticky tack d holding call translates to a first down and SF winds up getting a td

That needs to be changed. Make it a 10 yard penalty and NOT and automatic first down

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Defensive holding on a field goal attempt is the biggest travesty since ever.

varga20

Liked Posts:
I do agree def holding should not be an automatic first down, it should be like you said maybe a 10 yard penatly instead. On that Bennett play no one can say it was a TD anymore then it was. On one of the camera angles it showed him bobbling the ball so it wasn't a bad call no matter how they ended up calling it.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Hate to break it to ya but that wasn't a TD.
It was a TD. Just because the view of the ball is obscured doesnt mean it didn't cross. I find it unbelievable that the NFL doesn't have an overhead shot of the goal line.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets see, the ball didn't come close to crossing.

Pretty simple. Not a TD.

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
Agree. It was at least close. An overhead picture would have helped. Guess it would have been a TD then.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
It was a pretty bad officiated game, but it was bad equally, not one sided, so it didn't decide the game. This thread might have more merit if it also talked about all the bad calls on the Packers as well and not just those on the bears.

Umm. All the packers points except for one drive i think benefited from the penalties.

Source: my drunken memory

TillerNOS

Liked Posts:
Fuck the toolbags on this thread...the obvious was infront of you the entire game. Yes both sides had shitty calls, but why is it the packers O-line only started getting flagged for holding in the 4th quarter? And magical spotting of the ball always happens FOR the packers when they play the bears...I still don't understand how Clete Blakeman has a job considering the Patriots/Panthers game last year, but that would entail accountability by Goodell...unfortunately the fans suffer.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
1. Mundy called for Personal Foul. Ridiculous.
2. Drive extended for DJ Williams not being able to fly and avoid Lacy - this play occurs every week a dozen or so times. Ridiculous
3. The Bennett catch. The replay showed his arms extending all the way to with inches of the goal line, and his wrists and hands and the ball were obscured. If the ball wasn't over the goal line at that point, where was it?
4. The holding on the FG. Ridiculous.

The reason we get so upset at calls vs. GB is because it is not just a matter of getting a hold or a PI that could go wither way. It is cases like these - #1, 2 and 4 that you simply NEVER see in any other games. Just flat out fabricated penalties. It is mind boggling the calls they come up with.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Fuck the toolbags on this thread...the obvious was infront of you the entire game. Yes both sides had shitty calls, but why is it the packers O-line only started getting flagged for holding in the 4th quarter? And magical spotting of the ball always happens FOR the packers when they play the bears...I still don't understand how Clete Blakeman has a job considering the Patriots/Panthers game last year, but that would entail accountability by Goodell...unfortunately the fans suffer.

You couldn't state your opinion without insulting everyone else posting? Eff you.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Lets see, the ball didn't come close to crossing.

Pretty simple. Not a TD.

Go take a look at a still photo of that play. Bennett's arms are visible up to the forearms. His wrists, hands and the ball itself are hidden from view, yet you can see up to a few inches from the goal line.

If the ball wasn't above the goal line, where was it?

If a cloud passes in front of the sun, do you believe the sun is not there?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
For all the money the NFL makes, I want to know how they don't have a camera up high, pointing straight down at the goal line.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
For all the money the NFL makes, I want to know how they don't have a camera up high, pointing straight down at the goal line.

This. These motherfuckers make enough money to just have a UAV loiter overhead of the ball at all times...

Status
Not open for further replies.