I am done with the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
The Bennet play at the end of the half should never have happened. Trestman should have waited to use the third timeout until the clock was at 0:02, then kicked the FG to make it 21-20. Any newb Madden player understands that much about clock management. I guess Trestman was trying to make up for that botched field goal on 3rd down against Minnesota last year.

We can argue all day whether the Bears would win with better officiating, but I think the OP's point stands that the game isn't as much fun to watch with uneven officiating. With all the money the NFL is making, they shouldn't tolerate weak referees. They should have cameras on the goal line, and as many as 22 full-time refs watching every player on the field, if that's what it takes.

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
I am upset about it you moron. So is everyone else. So quit being sybill and saying people aren't

It's spelled SYBIL, and it's "Mr. Sybil" to you. Besides, the term "Sybil" refers to someone who constantly changes personalities. Mine is 100% stable. I have ALWAYS spoken out against corrupt officials (the calls I'm upset about were not "mistakes". They were quite obviously deliberate.)

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bennet play at the end of the half should never have happened. Trestman should have waited to use the third timeout until the clock was at 0:02, then kicked the FG to make it 21-20. Any newb Madden player understands that much about clock management. I guess Trestman was trying to make up for that botched field goal on 3rd down against Minnesota last year.

We can argue all day whether the Bears would win with better officiating, but I think the OP's point stands that the game isn't as much fun to watch with uneven officiating. With all the money the NFL is making, they shouldn't tolerate weak referees. They should have cameras on the goal line, and as many as 22 full-time refs watching every player on the field, if that's what it takes.

It was 2nd down.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't watch this crap anymore.

The referee's have too much influence on the outcome of the games now. There seems to be almost no consistency between officiating crews. When a officiating crew thinks they might have made a mistake on a previous call they try to make it up to the other team by calling phantom penalties or ticky tacky stuff just to try and balance it out.

FUCK THE NFL I AM OUT!

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's spelled SYBIL, and it's "Mr. Sybil" to you. Besides, the term "Sybil" refers to someone who constantly changes personalities. Mine is 100% stable. I have ALWAYS spoken out against corrupt officials (the calls I'm upset about were not "mistakes". They were quite obviously deliberate.)

You are correct, your personality is constant. You are a constant little bitch.

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
You are correct, your personality is constant. You are a constant little bitch.

Hey, if you want the outcomes of games to be predetermined, go watch wrestling. The Bears got screwed yesterday and you are whining about ME. Go figure. You must have had money on the Packers.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey, if you want the outcomes of games to be predetermined, go watch wrestling. The Bears got screwed yesterday and you are whining about ME. Go figure. You must have had money on the Packers.

Yeah, I should probably always bet on the Packers because the refs always ensure a victory, right? How many threads are you going to hijack today with your officiating conspiracy theories?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Reviews spelled the end of a "let them play" kinda game.
With the billions of dollars coming in from ad revenues during every game, every time you turnaround something is under review and consequently there is a break from the action with a commercial.
They are only promising to make it worse with more reviews. I understanding the "other" side to reviews but the effect is that it has diluted "OUR" fuckin game, and its getting worse, not better yearly.

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I should probably always bet on the Packers because the refs always ensure a victory, right? How many threads are you going to hijack today with your officiating conspiracy theories?

"Conspiricy theories"

A term mostly used by people who profit or enjoy the satus quo, to discredit those trying to right a wrong.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE REFS DID NOTHING TO SCREW THE BEARS YESTERDAY?

Answer that question and leave out the childish personal attacks OK? They only prove you know I'm right.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"Conspiricy theories"

A term mostly used by people who profit or enjoy the satus quo, to discredit those trying to right a wrong.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE REFS DID NOTHING TO SCREW THE BEARS YESTERDAY?

Answer that question and leave out the childish personal attacks OK? They only prove you know I'm right.

The refs made some very bad calls yesterday, some of which had profound negative impact on the Bears, some of which impacted the Packers in a negative way. "Screwing the Bears" implies that they were intentionally trying to force the Bears into a loss. Problem is they didn't throw any interceptions.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The refs made some very bad calls yesterday, some of which had profound negative impact on the Bears, some of which impacted the Packers in a negative way. "Screwing the Bears" implies that they were intentionally trying to force the Bears into a loss. Problem is they didn't throw any interceptions.

They slipped Cutler money to do that. It must have happened during a TV timeout.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can't watch this crap anymore.

The referee's have too much influence on the outcome of the games now. There seems to be almost no consistency between officiating crews. When a officiating crew thinks they might have made a mistake on a previous call they try to make it up to the other team by calling phantom penalties or ticky tacky stuff just to try and balance it out.

FUCK THE NFL I AM OUT!

:-v

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The ficsh must be biting.