Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best ball handler I've seen is nwfisch :cookiemonster:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have always heard Pistol Pete couldnt be touched. I did see a video before of him dribbling a basketball outside the window of a car while it was moving. In my lifetime, AI was the answer. I used to have a sweet crossover because I would practice it so much because of him. I used to be able to do his crossover to behind the back and take it to the rack. AI was my favorite basketball player maybe of all time. The dude was just a pitbull.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;XHmgWeY7heM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHmgWeY7heM[/video]

Pistol really was amazing. Heard he was the only white boy to be asked to play for the Globetrotters back then.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pistol had some sick handles, that's for sure. Could also shoot lights out. Amazing player.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jason Williams, Tim Hardaway, Chris Paul, Magic Johnson, Allen Iverson, Pistol Pete

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just straight up, who was the best ball handler you've ever seen in the NBA? I'll define ball handling as not only dribbling, but passing as well.

Imo Jason Williams was one of the best handlers I've ever seen. I'm pretty young compared to a lot of you and I haven't seen a ton of the classic Magic and Stockton stuff other than a few highlights, but the passes that Williams could pull off were just something else. He had a lot of slick dribble moves as well.

No, Hot Sauce from And1? lol

Nope.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pistol had some sick handles, that's for sure. Could also shoot lights out. Amazing player.

No kidding. Really one of the saddest examples of one of the truly greatest players at his sport ever not only screwing up his career but also losing his life in the process. I would love to know what his relationship was with his family.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No kidding. Really one of the saddest examples of one of the truly greatest players at his sport ever not only screwing up his career but also losing his life in the process. I would love to know what his relationship was with his family.
I read a bio on Maravich many years ago. I don't think he liked his father very much because of how hard he pushed him all the time. Sure, it made him into a great player, but he never really felt appreciated by his father or anything like that. After he retired, it said he became a vegetarian and a Christian and a whole bunch of other different things and sorta found peace through that. He died playing a game that he ultimately did love and the biography made it seem like he died happy so...at least there's that?

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
There is no definitive answer to this question so...

1. Tim Hardaway
2. Isaiah Thomas
3. Derrick Rose

Chicago wins, hands down.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Huh?