Blackhawks add another to the training camp roster

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Not happening.

It needs to because the cap, as the way it stands today, doesn't work if TT is with the Blackhawks. Factor in his performance bonuses on the ELC and I get the feeling that if TT comes up and stays for good, it happens sometime in the middle of the season. May get an audition or two before that, but for him to be on the team and stay, the cap situation would need to sort itself out even more.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It needs to because the cap, as the way it stands today, doesn't work if TT is with the Blackhawks. Factor in his performance bonuses on the ELC and I get the feeling that if TT comes up and stays for good, it happens sometime in the middle of the season. May get an audition or two before that, but for him to be on the team and stay, the cap situation would need to sort itself out even more.

I don't disagree with any of that.

Just saying that I refuse to let anyone tell me not to be incredibly excited about Teuvo's impending arrival. He's going to be an awesome addition.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

yeah...seems likely the trades arent done.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the Hawks love affair with Carcillo is beyond me.

Dude is a worthless hack.