CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I wish that when you ignore a poster you couldn't see their posts when someone else quotes them. Can anyone do anything about this? This freakin guy is the biggest walking piece of ignorance I've seen so far, except for half the Bears forum that is.

So you've met Rami?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is not really very relevant to compare head to head player encounters. If it is a fact that Cousins bullies Noah, how many times do they play each other in a season? Twice? But Noah is a better defender and passer in an entire season and they are about even in boards. He also is much much better as a team player and leader. he is the leader of the Bulls, Cousins is a malcontent me first guy.

As for Bosh, he cannot even begin to match Noah as a defender or passer. He also cannot rebound as well. He is a soft jump shooter. He will get exposed this year without Lebron setting him up with clear shots.

Chris Bosh has shown that he can be the 1st scoring option on his team, and so has Cousins. You can throw either of them the ball and have a good chance to get a bucket. You just can't do that with Noah.

Noah is a better passer... and he averaged a little over 5 assists per-game last year. He's not exactly John Stockton. He'll get you 2-3 more assists per-game than either of those guys, but he'll get you about 10 less points per-game. I think I know which is more valuable.

And, yes, Noah is a better defensive player. But Cousins and Bosh are not bad defenders, either.

I'll take an average defensive player with top offense over a below-average offensive player with top defense any day. And most people would.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Lol all you want to but when you are the NBA Defensive Player of the year, first team All NBA, and your team's best passer, you are certainly better than a soft outside jump shooter who can't defend anyone nor a guy who can't hold Noah's jock defensively and is a poor team player.

Dude, we've had this conversation before. Noah getting 1st team NBA honors is a testament to the weakness of the position. Its not some sudden coronation of Noah to greatness. You have to be kidding me. Do you believe for a second that Noah is a better player than Dwight Howard?

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
my top 100:

001. LeBron James, CAVS
002. Kevin Durant, THUNDER
003. Chris Paul, CLIPPERS
004. Derrick Rose, BULLS
005. Russell Westbrook, THUNDER
006. Blake Griffin, CLIPPERS
007. Kevin Love, CAVS
008. Kobe Bryant, LAKERS
009. James Harden, ROCKETS
010. LaMarcus Aldridge, BLAZERS
I am a huge fan of D. Rose, but come on man. He's not #4 after not playing for two years. There's being a homer and then there's being ridiculous.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I am a huge fan of D. Rose, but come on man. He's not #4 after not playing for two years. There's being a homer and then there's being ridiculous.

I have more of a problem with Kobe's old injured ass being number 8.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
This is actually pretty hard, so I can give you about 20....

1. LeBron James, CAVS
2. Kevin Durant, THUNDER
3. Chris Paul, CLIPPERS
4. Dwight Howard, ROCKETS
5. Carmelo Anthony, KNICKS
6. Blake Griffin, CLIPPERS
7. Kevin Love, CAVS
8. James Harden, ROCKETS
9. LaMarcus Aldridge, BLAZERS
10. Stephen Curry, WARRIORS
11. Chris Bosh, HEAT
12. Russell Westbrook, THUNDER
13. Anthony Davis, PELICANS
14. Kyrie Irving, CAVS
15. Brook Lopez, NETS
16. Dirk Nowitzki, MAVS
17. Dwyane Wade, HEAT
18. Derrick Rose, BULLS
19. Al Jefferson, HORNETS
20. Kobe Bryant, LAKERS

I think Derrick can get into the top 10, but right now I can't put him anywhere near there since I feel like a homer at 18.

I have more of a problem with Kobe's old injured ass being number 8.
Yeah, I can't see Kobe being anywhere near a top ten player even if he does score 20-25 by jacking up shots for the Lakers.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dude, we've had this conversation before. Noah getting 1st team NBA honors is a testament to the weakness of the position. Its not some sudden coronation of Noah to greatness. You have to be kidding me. Do you believe for a second that Noah is a better player than Dwight Howard?

I think that to you, it is all about offense. I do not view things that way. I do agree that the center position in the NBA is over-all weaker than in the past. But I'd take Noah on my team before Cousins and Bosh. Howard is the best center in the NBA skill wise and Cousins has great skill also. But skill doesn't always translate into the most valuable equation. I watched Dwight Howard laze around and mope with the Lakers when he was out here. I have never seen Noah mail a game in. I also think that he has great talent which gets over-looked. His passing is the best on the team. He is a fierce defender. He shoots at a high percentage. He is one of the best rebounders in the league. And he is the leader of this team. Howard, Bosh, and Cousins are not the leaders of their respective teams. That stuff counts with me.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish that when you ignore a poster you couldn't see their posts when someone else quotes them. Can anyone do anything about this? This freakin guy is the biggest walking piece of ignorance I've seen so far, except for half the Bears forum that is.

Wowie. I must have really pissed this guy off, eh?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It comes from my belief that he will be where he was before the injuries this season. You are free to disagree. I know some Bulls' fans out there would put him over LeBron and Durant so I can't be the biggest homer out there.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is actually pretty hard, so I can give you about 20....

1. LeBron James, CAVS
2. Kevin Durant, THUNDER
3. Chris Paul, CLIPPERS
4. Dwight Howard, ROCKETS
5. Carmelo Anthony, KNICKS
6. Blake Griffin, CLIPPERS
7. Kevin Love, CAVS
8. James Harden, ROCKETS
9. LaMarcus Aldridge, BLAZERS
10. Stephen Curry, WARRIORS
11. Chris Bosh, HEAT
12. Russell Westbrook, THUNDER
13. Anthony Davis, PELICANS
14. Kyrie Irving, CAVS
15. Brook Lopez, NETS
16. Dirk Nowitzki, MAVS
17. Dwyane Wade, HEAT
18. Derrick Rose, BULLS
19. Al Jefferson, HORNETS
20. Kobe Bryant, LAKERS

I think Derrick can get into the top 10, but right now I can't put him anywhere near there since I feel like a homer at 18.

Yeah, I can't see Kobe being anywhere near a top ten player even if he does score 20-25 by jacking up shots for the Lakers.

At least you were brave enough to make a list so you can have my respect.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chris Bosh has shown that he can be the 1st scoring option on his team, and so has Cousins. You can throw either of them the ball and have a good chance to get a bucket. You just can't do that with Noah.

Noah is a better passer... and he averaged a little over 5 assists per-game last year. He's not exactly John Stockton. He'll get you 2-3 more assists per-game than either of those guys, but he'll get you about 10 less points per-game. I think I know which is more valuable.

And, yes, Noah is a better defensive player. But Cousins and Bosh are not bad defenders, either.

I'll take an average defensive player with top offense over a below-average offensive player with top defense any day. And most people would.

Noah averages 3 less points a game than Bosh and 9 less than Cousins. BUT....... Noah averages 5.5 assists a game while Cousins averages 3 and Bosh 1. Therefore, in this area, Noah accounts for 22 points, Bosh accounts for 17, and Cousins accounts for 25. Therefore, this results in my conclusion that Noah pretty much compares favorably with the other two guys you mentioned.

Now then, both Cousins and Noah average 12+ rebounds per game while Bosh only gets 5+. Since rebounds are also important in over-all scoring, that is a plus for Noah and Cousins over Bosh in this facet of the game.

There is no comparison defensively with the three of them. Noah is an excellent defender who on occasion matches up against, 3's, 4's, and 5's. Cousins cannot do this and neither can Bosh.

My conclusion is that Noah is obviously under-valued as an offensive player who impacts a game.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose is, bottom-line, really going to have to re-prove himself in the league. Losing two years in his prime is going to be tough to come back from.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Rose is, bottom-line, really going to have to re-prove himself in the league. Losing two years in his prime is going to be tough to come back from.

20070526081818!CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I think that to you, it is all about offense. I do not view things that way. I do agree that the center position in the NBA is over-all weaker than in the past. But I'd take Noah on my team before Cousins and Bosh. Howard is the best center in the NBA skill wise and Cousins has great skill also. But skill doesn't always translate into the most valuable equation. I watched Dwight Howard laze around and mope with the Lakers when he was out here. I have never seen Noah mail a game in. I also think that he has great talent which gets over-looked. His passing is the best on the team. He is a fierce defender. He shoots at a high percentage. He is one of the best rebounders in the league. And he is the leader of this team. Howard, Bosh, and Cousins are not the leaders of their respective teams. That stuff counts with me.

You shouldn't brag about a player "leading" a team...unless he ACTUALLY LEADS THEM SOMEWHERE!!! You talk about Noah as if he is Bill Russell.

By the way, I don't look at offense too much...that is why I think you are wrong about Kirk Hinrich.