OT: Madden 10 (highlights)

Kush77

Liked Posts:

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
that forte play is incredibly sexy. makes me excited for next year. in fact, just seeing a bears running back being rated #4 in the whole league pretty much made me cry tears of joy

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha after seeing the first video I thought that it can´t be a fluke that a guy with the number 23 is making points. :D

I have Rugby 06 for PS2 that games make a lot of fun. The best thing is when you break through the defense and all the guys go after you. That looks sooo funny!

But I don´t wann a play rugby or football in reality. ;)

Kush77

Liked Posts:
bullsman24 wrote:
that forte play is incredibly sexy. makes me excited for next year. in fact, just seeing a bears running back being rated #4 in the whole league pretty much made me cry tears of joy

That run was awesome. I love the way I could spin out of a tackle. I can also get sacks on this years game (and NCAA). For the 10 games they have put the swim techniques on the right analog stick and it works really well.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you don't mind me asking, how do you get these games early?

Kush77

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
If you don't mind me asking, how do you get these games early?

In addition to the Bulls podcast I also do a video game one for another website. It was also stuff I did back when I worked in radio about 3 years ago.

I interview producers or designers and they send me games to review. I'm just happy as hell that they sent me Madden a week early. They've never done that at EA. Microsoft has sent me games a week early before. I got Halo 3 a week early and people were sending me messages on XBL non-stop. "How'd you get it?" "How'd you get it?" They also sent me Mass Effect early too, but I'm not into RPG really.

But I'm 6-0 with the Bears in my Franchise mode. I'm playing on the "My Skill" mode, so the games adjusts as I get better or worse at something.

Here's a link to my video game show if you'd care to listen, it's on i Tunes as well

http://thesportsstuff.com/?cat=29

I'll have two shows next week with interviews for Madden Wii, Madden 360/PS3, part 2 of NCAA 10 and G.I. Joe.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
excellent! was wondering when you'd be back.