Why did the Chicago Blackhawks sign Daniel Carcillo?

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carcillo is playing like he did for the Yotes. Hope he keeps that up. Need him to be a gritty hockey player not the hack we have all seen him be.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man that carcillo guy sure is a useless 4th line plug drawing that 4 minute penalty last night.

Ihn Guys will get that comment lol.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carcillo is playing like he did for the Yotes. Hope he keeps that up. Need him to be a gritty hockey player not the hack we have all seen him be.

He's playing better because he's not being coached by Gretz anymore.

Man that carcillo guy sure is a useless 4th line plug drawing that 4 minute penalty last night.

Ihn Guys will get that comment lol.

LOL
Can't wait for Pez to show up?

Variable

Liked Posts:
Eh, last two times he's been here with Q he's devolved into his usual shitty ways as well. If its anything I think he saw his chance at playing in the NHL in the way he does becoming more and more non existent.

And we've seen a few flashes of it this season, albeit while on a line with Shaw, which should probably never be a thing again. With Kruger and Smith though he has been effective. He has to be, because that line plays smart, disciplined hockey. Its their shutdown line.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I mentioned that over at IHN (...tears well up). :crying:

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Carcillo has been great and plays his role well. Sometimes you need a guy who plays the edge.

He's had his obvious issues in the past, but so far he's playing quite disciplined. And for the league minimum, what else can you really ask for?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Predictable. Dude plays well for spurts then reverts back to why he's an idiot.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe that french twat should learn to stay on his skates. It wasn't that bad. Happens every game.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
You guys would have hated Stan Mikita

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Maybe that french twat should learn to stay on his skates. It wasn't that bad. Happens every game.

He's out indefinitely. Yes, clearly the french twat just needs to learn to stay on his skates.. Carcillo knew exactly what he was doing targeting that area. Everyone that has played knows that's a soft spot as far as equipment is concerned.

Carcillo is a gutless puke who doesn't belong in the NHL. He's of the same mold as Matt Cooke. It was only a matter of time before he went back to playing shitty hockey and did something really stupid. In-person hearing, so he may be gone for a while. I won't miss him. Typical Carcillo. Plays the right way and plays well for a bit, but always reverts back to his true self.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Carcillo is a gutless puke who doesn't belong in the NHL.

1 point away from 100 career NHL points, has a Stanley Cup Ring, and played in the Stanley Cup Finals three times.

I'm interested to see your hockey resume.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You guys would have hated Stan Mikita

Great point except Mikita had exceptional skill:) Kind of a miniature Gordie Howe.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
100 career points!?!? Hold the fucking phones people! That is like, 12 points a season! He will also be serving his seventh suspension in eight seasons, and once again injured another player with his stupidity. Which is the primary reason he doesn't belong in the NHL. His stupidity.

My hockey resume? I play beer league, like everyone else after their competitive hockey career ends. Which by itself completely trumps your resume... I guess you can stop posting about anything hockey related now, since apparently only people that have played in the NHL are worthy of having hockey opinions.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
100 career points!?!? Hold the fucking phones people! That is like, 12 points a season! He will also be serving his seventh suspension in eight seasons, and once again injured another player with his stupidity. Which is the primary reason he doesn't belong in the NHL. His stupidity.

My hockey resume? I play beer league, like everyone else after their competitive hockey career ends. Which by itself completely trumps your resume... I guess you can stop posting about anything hockey related now, since apparently only people that have played in the NHL are worthy of having hockey opinions.

you playing beer league trumps my resume?

and I never said that you had to play in the NHL to say anything hockey related, But if you play beer league, maybe you shouldn't make fun of someone for only having 100 career points, or saying someone doesn't belong in the NHL. Fact is, he\s played 421 more NHL games than anyone on this website.

Variable

Liked Posts:
He's out indefinitely. Yes, clearly the french twat just needs to learn to stay on his skates.. Carcillo knew exactly what he was doing targeting that area. Everyone that has played knows that's a soft spot as far as equipment is concerned.

Carcillo is a gutless puke who doesn't belong in the NHL. He's of the same mold as Matt Cooke. It was only a matter of time before he went back to playing shitty hockey and did something really stupid. In-person hearing, so he may be gone for a while. I won't miss him. Typical Carcillo. Plays the right way and plays well for a bit, but always reverts back to his true self.

The other thing about that is he even admitted that when they asked him about the cross check and then went on to actually say it was a "hockey play" lol. He hasn't changed at all, just a scumbag player out looking to hurt others. He deserves no benefit of the doubt, that went out the window a looooong time ago.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
you playing beer league trumps my resume?

and I never said that you had to play in the NHL to say anything hockey related, But if you play beer league, maybe you shouldn't make fun of someone for only having 100 career points, or saying someone doesn't belong in the NHL. Fact is, he\s played 421 more NHL games than anyone on this website.

Yeah, maybe you're right. Or maybe I will continue to say whatever the fuck I want because it is a message board and our "hockey resume" has no fucking bearing whatsoever on our opinions or entitlement to them. I don't have to play in the NHL to recognize the fact that Carcillo is a dirty piece of shit. I would love to see the reaction if that was Cooke on Kane instead of Carcillo on Perreault.

I also love how you continue to avoid actually discussing what he did... Nice attempt at misdirection.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Yeah, maybe you're right. Or maybe I will continue to say whatever the fuck I want because it is a message board and our "hockey resume" has no fucking bearing whatsoever on our opinions or entitlement to them. I don't have to play in the NHL to recognize the fact that Carcillo is a dirty piece of shit. I would love to see the reaction if that was Cooke on Kane instead of Carcillo on Perreault.

I also love how you continue to avoid actually discussing what he did... Nice attempt at misdirection.

It's not "Misdirection" I've talked about it ad nauseam in the Blackhawks vs Jets thread. You continue to say whatever the fuck you want, and I'll consider arguing with you. Because when a glorified beer league all star starts saying which NHLers should and shouldn't be in the league, it's just funny to me.