CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hawks PP :popcorn:

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jesus... Richards.... that was a horrific play.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck you AVS I hope the Wild blow the universe through your ass hole again and your coach has an aneurism.

Blackout the Blackhawks...mother fuckers.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn 2 off the post

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team cant hold onto a lead to save their life

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If the Hawks continue to outshoot the Sabres at this pace, the scoreboard will tilt in Chicago's favor eventually.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So....we are completely bad ass but same old Hawks? We gonna drop late period goals and have 2nd period struggles all season? We are until we prove we aren't, and it frustrating to dominate about 36 minutes of the hockey and get dominated for the other 24, when the 24 is always the same 24. Second period and last two minutes. What the fuck are we like that for? Or am I dong confirmation bias on this one? I wonder what the stats say.

I didn't mean to be prophetic, I thought the first goal was later, but I got my boxscore now.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A shorty huh? We better win.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Enroth has holes in his game bigger than the Grand Canyon yet the game remains tied. Sloppy shit going down out there...

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone know if the NHL publishes their blackout maps? So.... I have NHL Gamecenter and it says the game is blacked out in my area because it's being broadcast on CSN-Chicago. I can stream the audio on the app but not watch the video.

So, I fucking turn on CSN-Chicago on my TV and it says it's blacked out.... HOW IS IT BLACKED OUT I HAVE IT ON CSN-CHICAGO?!!!!!?!?!?! This is such fucking bull shit.

BTW -- I'm 300 miles south of Chicago in Southern Indiana. This literally doesn't make sense.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Anyone know if the NHL publishes their blackout maps? So.... I have NHL Gamecenter and it says the game is blacked out in my area because it's being broadcast on CSN-Chicago. I can stream the audio on the app but not watch the video.

So, I fucking turn on CSN-Chicago on my TV and it says it's blacked out.... HOW IS IT BLACKED OUT I HAVE IT ON CSN-CHICAGO?!!!!!?!?!?! This is such fucking bull shit.

BTW -- I'm 300 miles south of Chicago in Southern Indiana. This literally doesn't make sense.

That makes no sense at all.

I was in college in central Indiana, about 30 miles east of Indy, and we had CSN Chicago via DirecTV.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That makes no sense at all.

I was in college in central Indiana, about 30 miles east of Indy, and we had CSN Chicago via DirecTV.

I was able to add CSN-Chicago to my package with AT&T UVerse which made me assume I'd be able to watch any Hawks game that's broadcast on it unless with was NBCSN or NBC..... apparently that's not the case. This is such fucking bull shit.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I was able to add CSN-Chicago to my package with AT&T UVerse which made me assume I'd be able to watch any Hawks game that's broadcast on it unless with was NBCSN or NBC..... apparently that's not the case. This is such fucking bull shit.

I'd call someone and ask, man. That doesn't make any sense. Seems like you're getting screwed.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
At some point it would be nice if the Hawks could show up and blow out a bad team. Instead they dick around with them and either win a close game or end up losing

Liked Posts:
Same here. Class of '08. Love my Cards.

:smug:

Class of 2010, I love my Cards also, but this year hasn't been too good for our football team. Jack Milas looked good brilliant today though, much better than Mann did.

But back to topic, the Hawks need to stop playing the "pretty" hockey that they have tried off and on the past 3 seasons. Get the puck to the point and shoot the damn puck. Both of our goals today were score that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.