Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Brandon Minor

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Forte and Taylor already have guaranteed spots (of course), but who will be their backup(s). Lovie probably won't keep 4 running backs, so who will it be: Kahlil Bell, Garrett Wolfe, or Brandon Minor? Bell had his 72 yard run against the Eagles but thats about it, Wolfe has been less than decent but a 3rd stringer mind you, and Minor was an explosive and physical back at Michigan but obviously unproven.

Who do you think will get the job, and why?

Personally, I think it will be either Bell or Minor to learn from Taylor. Too veteran backups (Wolfe and Taylor) would be wasted space.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Bell but Lovie has a man crush on wolfe.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I'd prefer to see Bell because he could be a good goal line power back, but like beardown said, Lovie has a man crush on Wolfe and he will be the number 3.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I personally like Bell. The dude runs hard, don't deny it.

Manticore

Liked Posts:
From what I've seen of Bell,he could be a solid backup.

Wolfe has been burried in the cavemanesque styled offense of Ron Turner,so perhaps Martz will be able to use his speed a bit better.

Minor isn't a huge back but he's explosive and plays like he's got size.

They all have their merits,and it should be an interesting summer to see who makes the cut.

goonerbear93

Liked Posts:
I liked what i saw from Bell last year. Hopefully he's the no.3.

Castro's Fidel

Liked Posts:
I like Bell as the 3 guy, Wolfe....he is too sporadic to do anything worthy of making me happy. Like my ex-wife.

lrr50501

Liked Posts:
Wolfe will be the number 3 back for 1 reason only and not because Lovie having a man crush it is because he has been one of the best special team players the last several years.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wolfe will be the number 3 back for 1 reason only and not because Lovie having a man crush it is because he has been one of the best special team players the last several years.
This
It's also why despite what some fans want, Rashied Davis is staying on the team. Hopefully Martz can utilize Wolfe's speed and receiving ability

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
This
It's also why despite what some fans want, Rashied Davis is staying on the team. Hopefully Martz can utilize Wolfe's speed and receiving ability

God I hate Davis and Wolfe. Can't we trade them for a pack of big league chew, some peanuts, and a fine point pen. That might be asking too much but think of the possibilities!

Fakebigben

Beer Pong Champion
Liked Posts:
Lovie likes Wolfe because he's Chicago born and raised. I can understand. I would feel like a dick cutting a player from his favorite childhood team, but I take Kahlil Bell. I don't take Garrett off the team, though. Great special teams guy.

omc1969

Liked Posts:
Bell showed enough last year to get a shot but this IS Lovie that we're talking about here.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
^^ Yeah the guy gets a hard on for players and it don't go away easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.