Is it Wednesday yet?

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
L-Dave-Chappelle-Tyrone-Biggums.jpg

2 games in three nights and now this!!! I need my fix this shit is not right. Where the IGT 3? I think we torch Calgary for 6.

Still on track for 98 wins!!

That is all.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just drink yourself into an alcohol induced coma, it will be like time-travel to Wednesday (we can just pump you full of meth to wake you back up).

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I don't know why there is such a long layover

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'm just glad there's no Olympics this season. That'll lessen the chances for Sharp and Hossa to get hurt, especially Hossa.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the best we could start is about 10-2. Predators twice, blues, Senators twice. Then the Habs, Red Wings, and Sharks will all be on the horizon.

Lets just get to 100 points as quickly as possible, then we can worry about records. Its gonna be tough, and more likely than not we'll be hovering around 2nd -4th place again for a while. Too much talent in the West. Put us in the East and we can talk about 50 wins. Maybe 120 points.

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Excuse me... could you please take your reality and check it at the door. We are still on pace for 98 wins. Until that changes please keep your debbie downer attitude confined to the Bears forum.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's tough to adjust back to a regular 82-game schedule after the lockout-shortened season and the Olympics-affected season condensed the schedule in a big way.

This is the first "normal" schedule for NHL in three years.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
How bout that 70s line... eh eh eh, that's not a already tired and dull nickname to keep using. Oh tv references, so fun.

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Man glad I'm not the only one with hot and cold flashes night sweats and the creepy crawlies. Seemed like today would never come especially how high this last weekend got me Bears win Bulls win Michigan win Hawks FUCKING DOMINATE (girl was at work and both kids were away)
Happy no Olympics this year for health reasons but man I do love that big ice. Anyone notice how well Car Bomb played looked like Forsburg on that one drive 1 hand on stick the other manhandeling the D. He is playing for his career I expect him to be an integeral part this season. Hopefully Richards catches fire.

I hate to say this but Sharpie may be gone next year so how about we get another Stanley in the mean time

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if Sharpie has another 30 goal season it will be very hard to let him go. That being said f it comes down to keeping Sharp or resigning Saad I'm keeping baby Hoss every time.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I think if Sharpie has another 30 goal season it will be very hard to let him go. That being said f it comes down to keeping Sharp or resigning Saad I'm keeping baby Hoss every time.

yea definitely Sharp is great but very streaky but Saad has so much upside and is going to be a star imagine as a rookie playing with Toews and Hossa not only is he playing with the best but he is also learning how to be a PRO the right way from the two guys who are perfect Pro Athletes. Love Sharp but from a business standpoint Saad makes more sense and hopefully Bicks can earn his paycheck in the regular season too this year.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that the NHL is fast becoming the best professional league around. There are literally so many good teams around right now and that is something lacking in any other sport. Unfortunately, sports fans in the US do not get much exposure to the game and do not understand it.

Somehow, the NHL needs to get their message out and get people to watch.Perhaps they should look into discounting their subscription prices in order to bring some semi-fans in and spread the word to others. Cities with marginal attendance should offer discounted prices for kids and something like if you buy a ticket, they'll give you half off for your next ticket.