Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Great. Game.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
50 god damn shots on goal and only put 1 in... wow. When you dont capitalize you allow teams to hang around 1 for 7 on PP . man that loss stings

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well Bollig won.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
we have arguably the best offense in the league that is why it is so frustrating when we have games like this. completely dominate everything but the scoreboard a fucking .980 save % for Hiller are ya kidding me? i saw flashes of things that bothered me last year and i hope its not gonna be a habit this year. Allowing way too many shorthanded opportunities another thing end of period less than a minute we just seem to give up and coast everytime. give up way too many goals with under a minute to go. The last thing is when we do score why does it always seem like the opponent immediately has the momentum in the first minute after a goal. Oh Well still got the point but that loss sucks hopefully these things do not happen consistently like last season

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
we have arguably the best offense in the league that is why it is so frustrating when we have games like this. completely dominate everything but the scoreboard a fucking .980 save % for Hiller are ya kidding me? i saw flashes of things that bothered me last year and i hope its not gonna be a habit this year. Allowing way too many shorthanded opportunities another thing end of period less than a minute we just seem to give up and coast everytime. give up way too many goals with under a minute to go. The last thing is when we do score why does it always seem like the opponent immediately has the momentum in the first minute after a goal. Oh Well still got the point but that loss sucks hopefully these things do not happen consistently like last season

Yeah, rough loss for sure but it happened in the third game of the year, so I'm not getting too worried about it yet.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Didn't think the Blackhawks had enough second chances last night, a lot of "one and done" scenarios with their shots. Obviously outplayed the Flames, but going 1 for 7 on the powerplay is shooting yourself in the foot at the end of the night. Wasn't good to see three guys - Bickell, Richards, and Morin sit for most of the second/third. Blackhawks will need those three guys to get going. Also - can't wait for Rozsival back...he isn't what he was just two seasons ago, but Q seems to trust him which should hopefully be a ripple effect for the rest of the defense...and by getting Rundblad off the ice who had his best game last night, but still looked like a deer in the headlights for the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.