Chicken Breast Recipes

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am trying to eat more Chicken and limit my red meat intake.... doc bitching at me for cholesterol.

I have 4 Chicken breasts in da fridge.

I am thinking I might try this recipe tonight on one of them:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baked-honey-nut-chicken/

Anyone got anything else simple but good.... marinade and bake in over or sear and finish in oven is where I am looking to go.

Now HHM is going to tell me to make Chicken with a recipe involving 82 ingredients and 10 hours of prep/cooking time lol

Reactions: DC

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Grill dat shit in BBQ sauce

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I already told you...bread crumbs and chicken. Shake n Bake, but without the gimmicky name or the annoyance of shaking everything. Plus you can season it as you like.

Or...combine your chicken with your quesadilla recipe, just cook the chicken however you want to and then shred/cut it up and throw it into a quesadilla.

IT DOESN'T GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS :kermit:

Everyone else can provide their fancy and most likely better recipes now

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I already told you...bread crumbs and chicken. Shake n Bake, but without the gimmicky name or the annoyance of shaking everything. Plus you can season it as you like.

Or...combine your chicken with your quesadilla recipe, just cook the chicken however you want to and then shred/cut it up and throw it into a quesadilla.

IT DOESN'T GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS :kermit:

Everyone else can provide their fancy and most likely better recipes now

If I use Shake N Bake I feel like HHM might murder me...

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Everyone is top chef around these parts. Makes me want to take cooking classes..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am trying to eat more Chicken and limit my red meat intake.... doc bitching at me for cholesterol.

I have 4 Chicken breasts in da fridge.

I am thinking I might try this recipe tonight on one of them:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baked-honey-nut-chicken/

Anyone got anything else simple but good.... marinade and bake in over or sear and finish in oven is where I am looking to go.

Now HHM is going to tell me to make Chicken with a recipe involving 82 ingredients and 10 hours of prep/cooking time lol

pound out chicken breasts flat. dredge in a mixture of dijon mustard and chopped up fresh thyme. dredge in bread crumbs, fry in olive oil until golden. season with black pepper.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't use skinless breasts for this one:

Rub skin-on bone in chicken breasts with salt and pepper and olive oil. preheat oven to 400 degrees. get a DRY cast iron skillet SCREAMING HOT. put them breasts skin side down in the pan and sear until golden brown and crispy. flip and transfer to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until juice runs clear. remove breasts from pan, deglaze with white whine, add some butter and some fresh chopped up sage, maybe a little stock. reduce and pour over breasts.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lemons and peppers my friend.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
OK Ares, Let me help you here since I have unknowingly eliminated most red meat from my diet.

Chicken in pyrex dish. Pour bottle of Italian dressing over chicken. Bake at 350 for 1hr-1:15 min, inside of chicken should not be pink.

Optionally: Dice some red potatoes. In a ziplock bag put potatoes, couple tables spoons of olive oil, cracked black pepper, sea salt. Shake. Add to chicken dish prior to cooking.

Same Chicken but from Costco they have a dry rub called kickin' chicken. Sprinkle generously on one side only. Bake as previous recipe.

Healthy eating that actually tastes good.

Reactions: DC

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't want to derail the thread, but doctors don't know shit about cholesterol. It's good for you. Your brain is made of it. Get rid of sugar and reduce carbs down to <20g a day and you can eat all the fat you want.

But try my chicken recipes. They are not difficult and they are very tasty.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Don't want to derail the thread, but doctors don't know ...about cholesterol. It's good for you. Your brain is made of it. Get rid of sugar and reduce carbs down to <20g a day and you can eat all the fat you want.

But try my chicken recipes. They are not difficult and they are very tasty.

Eat too much protein and you'll be passing stones the size of marbles out of an area you don't want to pass out anything put urine.