Jimmy gave it to the hawks. The bench just can't get fried every game

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i pray to god this carries over

Jimmy is playing on another level right now

DCguy

Liked Posts:
I like That Jimmy is attacking more and not just trying to shoot jumpers all the time. I feel he is more effective attacking the rim and drawing fouls, getting buckets, and And 1's.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was definitely the worst game played by this group, but holy crap Jimmy...

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jimmy's playing hard for that new contract

YFC

Liked Posts:
I thought of Jimmy as our Kawhi Leonard. Now he definitely plays like him.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
It's early but I think Jimmy gets better results when he's got better all around players around him. With Robinson, Augustin, Boozer and Deng I think he felt his role was to move the ball and to get them to score. With Dunleavy, Hinrich, Brooks and Gasol they're more apt to make the extra pass so Jimmy becomes more of a scoring option. Add to that finally playing alongside Rose and he gets more scoring chances.

Great that they made another huge comeback and won the game. Now they have to figure out how to stop getting in a deep 1st half hole that they need the big comeback from.

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:
i pray to god this carries over

Jimmy is playing on another level right now

I thought he'd play better, but for Christ sakes, I didn't expect 'Jimmy Jordan'. If Jimmy keeps playing like this and Rose stays healthy, you could start to argue that the Bulls have the best backcourt in the NBA. Eat your Heart out Hawk!

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:
I like That Jimmy is attacking more and not just trying to shoot jumpers all the time. I feel he is more effective attacking the rim and drawing fouls, getting buckets, and And 1's.

Totally agree. I just don't think his forte will ever be hitting the 3's. It'd be nice if he hits a few along the way, but with losing some weight and coming in in great shape, he looks great driving the rim. He's much better off drawing fouls and getting guys in foul trouble. He can post up pretty well too. If he keeps this up he's going to be real tough for other teams to deal with.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
And there was someone trying to tell me about a month ago that Jimmy was only getting 7-8 million annually :pity:

The longer the Bulls wait to get an extension done, the higher the price rises.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought he'd play better, but for Christ sakes, I didn't expect 'Jimmy Jordan'. If Jimmy keeps playing like this and Rose stays healthy, you could start to argue that the Bulls have the best backcourt in the NBA. Eat your Heart out Hawk!
I don't think he'll play THIS well for the whole season, but if he takes the same types of shots that he's been taking in preseason, we should see a far more efficient Butler. I'll take that. Around 12-14 points on shooting in the upper 40s and a 3 scattered about would be quite good. Plus the free throws...he's been getting a lot of foul calls. I really hope that carries over as well.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

This poor fellow has anger issues. I hope he finds his Blankie pretty soon:)

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The only thing I took from that game was that I used to get ridiculed on this forum for saying that I wouldn't watch the local feed if a national feed was on. Stacey King was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over the top. It was unnecessary. "Jimmy Jordan"??? I like Butler like most Bulls' fans. I would hope that his success translates to the regular season. THAT is when I will get excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.