Predators @ Blackhawks IGT Oct. 18th at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hawks need to play like they want it. All of this possession game nonsense doesnt get a puck in the net. Also why is carcillo not punching people? I thought they were allowed to fight during tge regular season? along with that, when is kane going to bulk up? He looks like a little wiener kid out there. These guys dont seem very tough.

Fighting is on its way out of the league. If Carcillo wants to stay with this team, he needs to prove he can play hockey. He's actually done that so far this year.

Kane has bulked up, but he's always going to be a smaller guy on the ice. Just the way he is. Hasn't stopped him from winning two Cups though.

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it just me or is Brad Richards a liability? Ugh.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yay! We get a point :sweep:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Here's the winner:

FirstUnlinedFlyingfox.gif

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's a lovely finish to an ugly game. Those preds really clogged up neutral ice and got us out of our game.

I feel like we stole that one.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Preds played us tough. Glad we were able to come out with the win.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fighting is on its way out of the league. If Carcillo wants to stay with this team, he needs to prove he can play hockey. He's actually done that so far this year.

Kane has bulked up, but he's always going to be a smaller guy on the ice. Just the way he is. Hasn't stopped him from winning two Cups though.

Hawks win, but not by being tough.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hawks win, but not by being tough.
Depends on your definition of "tough."

They came back from down 3-1 in 2014 and later won the Cup. Rallied from an 0-2 deficit against a "tough" Blues team in last year's postseason and swept the next four.

IMO, toughness has never been an issue for this team.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They played not to lose and they didn't.... but this won't always work... a wise old man informed all us Hawk fans of that

precisely. they need to get some toughness to them if they are going to survive. these technical victories aren't sustainable. if they want another cup, toews has to get rid of those chicken legs and kane needs to get some biceps. they look like little children out there. this isn't ballet it's HOCKEY.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
my god. being on the glass you hear a lot of shit and see shit the camera never picks up. Roy jaws all game long...like aj pierzynski like. ribiero is a punk. rinne really interacts with the fans which is pretty cool.

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The Hawks won the cup in 2014? :dontsay:

He meant 2013 (came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Red Wings in the Western Semifinals en route to the Cup)

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
precisely. they need to get some toughness to them if they are going to survive. these technical victories aren't sustainable. if they want another cup, toews has to get rid of those chicken legs and kane needs to get some biceps. they look like little children out there. this isn't ballet it's HOCKEY.

They've won two Cups with Toews' chicken legs, Kane's thin frame, and ballet. Also, the Kings aren't exactly full of Bob Proberts, Keith Magnesums, and Al Secords either and they've won the same amount in the Salary Cap era.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
u guys are too nice to troll. i'll stop now :smug: