Predators @ Blackhawks IGT Oct. 18th at 7:30 p.m.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's a bit different over here in the Hawks forum. 100 percent less Cutler threads means about 99.9999999 percent less shouting

still wanna see more ice fights doe :)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I lost interest and become depressed when we werene't undefeated. We should sitll be undefeated damnit!!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
still wanna see more ice fights doe :)

You were born 40 years late....the 60's, 70's and 80's is the era you're looking for. Ton's of fights on the ice, in the penalty box even on the benches with a nice a bonus being that nearly no one even wore helmets until the middle 70's. Hit up on U-Tube.

It's the stuff that all nominal fans relate to. Today's game is bigger and faster....way faster. So much so, that I'd venture a guess that probably 90% of all players back in those days wouldn't good enough to be in today's NHL.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It's a bit different over here in the Hawks forum. 100 percent less Cutler threads means about 99.9999999 percent less shouting

He needs to do shoot the puck next time Hawks host the Predators... Cue the posts rising by 500%

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
He needs to do shoot the puck next time Hawks host the Predators... Cue the posts rising by 500%

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Then we'd have 30 pages of discussion on whether or not Cutler is capable of leading the puck into the net. No thanks.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, they haven't lost in regulation yet ...

I realized that after. We have still got a point in every game so records are possible. I thought we lost to Calgary based on discussion here, the blackouts are killing me on television. I guess I will have to become the Avs area scout if I want to get my hockey.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Amazing game tonight.

I particularly like how the Hawks are not trying to make a perfect play anymore but instead putting the puck on the net and crashing it. And their defensemen and forwards are fast enough to cover the play coming back at them.