NFL Trade Deadline 2014

chitown2387

Liked Posts:
Do you guys think the Bears trade any players away?

I'd love to at least trade Shea McClellin away, but doubt it happens.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Let's trade Shea McLellin for Percy Harvin

D.J. Williams for Tim Tebow

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
What? He's an injured draft bust that has never done anything. I understand you not wanting him on the team, but that doesn't mean anyone will give you something in return.

IMO it's best if the Bears trade no one.

chitown2387

Liked Posts:
What? He's an injured draft bust that has never done anything. I understand you not wanting him on the team, but that doesn't mean anyone will give you something in return.

IMO it's best if the Bears trade no one.

That's kind of what I figured, but I can dream.

TalkAlot

Liked Posts:
I would love to see the Bears trade for Johnny Manziel :yep:

cobbland

Liked Posts:
The NFL trade deadline sits nine days away on Oct. 28, and speculation is ripe to start flying.

With one big-name trade already being consummated this weekend when the Seattle Seahawks shipped Percy Harvin to the New York Jets, what other players could be on the move?

Ian Rapoport appeared on Sunday's NFL GameDay Morning and gave host Rich Eisen three names to watch:

1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers receiver Vincent Jackson:

"They are getting a ton of calls on him," Rapoport said. "With just one win, I'm told they are open to anything even though they love him as a player."

Trading Jackson would strip down the NFL's tallest receiving corps, but perhaps the Bucs believe they have his future replacement in rookie Mike Evans.

Update: #Bucs coach Smith on reports that teams are interested in trading for WR Vincent Jackson: "We're not trying to shop any of our players.''
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ncent-jackson-not-being-shopped-by-buccaneers

2) Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller:

"The Cowboys had interest in Spiller last year, he's in a contract year, (and there are) questions about his role," Rapoport said. "We'll see what interest he generates this year."

The dynamic playmaker has lost snaps to veteran Fred Jackson and even Anthony Dixon recently. With Jackson and Dixon both getting new contracts and the Bryce Brown trade, signs point to Spiller being on his way out at some point. Coach Doug Marrone has never seemed to figure out how to best utilize Spiller's skills.

Might the Cowboys be interested in Spiller again to take some of the load off DeMarco Murray?

UPDATE: Spiller went down in Sunday's game against the Vikings and was carted off the field. The running back broke his collarbone, per Ian Rapoport, according to a source who has spoken to Spiller.

3) Cincinnati Bengals tight end Jermaine Gresham:

"They already have Tyler Eifert coming off an injury," Rapoport said. "It seems they've already replaced (Gresham), he could be had too."

When Eifert returns, the Bengals might not have much use for the veteran tight end, Gresham. If they plan to let him walk this season, it's worth getting something in return for him. We hear the Seahawks are looking for a tight end.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000412860/article/vincent-jackson-gresham-among-trade-targets

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would love to see the Bears trade for Johnny Manziel :yep:

I would look forward to hearing Chicago complain about Johnny Manziel.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Cowboys are going to trade every one of their offensive linemen away for Johnny Manziel.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Do you guys think the Bears trade any players away?

I'd love to at least trade Shea McClellin away, but doubt it happens.

I bet we could pawn L.Briggs off on Jerry Jones if they're still playing this good around the deadline. Just talk Jerry into how great it would be to get Briggs back together with Marinelli. To tell you the truth i bet Briggs would actually be a good fit and would help them with his veteran leadership.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
In nearly 40 years watching the NFL, I can count the inseason trades on one hand, and that is including Harvin.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In nearly 40 years watching the NFL, I can count the inseason trades on one hand, and that is including Harvin.

Would you count the Rick Mirer trade?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Tebow interested in being signed? We have no hope so maybe praying is the answer.