The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its the Spurs for me.

RichTUK

Liked Posts:
The Timberwolves because of Rubio. Not looking that bad post K Love either. Rubio, Pek, Martin and now with T Young and Wiggins...
Oh and I'm looking forward to seeing the Pelicans with Asik being a starter.

Don't think I could bring myself to be a fan of another team in the East.

YFC

Liked Posts:
My roommate and I were pseudo Rockets fans last year because of Jeremy Lin and Chandler Parsons lol. Oh and I guess James Harden too. Parsons was our guy though.

Parsons is really smart. He saved countless possessions by either taking tough shots or cutting the lane right before Harden dribbles out the clock. He is the glue guy that does a little bit of everything.

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
Being up here in the Pacific Northwest, I always rooted for the Portland when I wasn't cheering on my Bulls. I always hated the sonics and loved the Blazers.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Parsons is really smart. He saved countless possessions by either taking tough shots or cutting the lane right before Harden dribbles out the clock. He is the glue guy that does a little bit of everything.
I really like Parsons as a player. I was pretty disappointed when he didn't make the Team USA FIBA roster.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah....Warriors are fun.

Clippers I respect greatly, there team has changed some though. If anybody is as deep as us, its the Clips. Those two teams had a great series last year and I think they kinda are in an arms race.

Barnes is under rated in his all around game. Paul, Griffin, Hawes, Jordan, Crawford, Reddick, Big Baby came over to replace Odom. Farmer allows them to go offense defense substitiution with Barnes.

We have the front court depth equivalent of their backcourt. I think that favors us greatly in the playoffs, but Griffin is always improving something and nasty.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Timberwolves because of Rubio. Not looking that bad post K Love either. Rubio, Pek, Martin and now with T Young and Wiggins...
Oh and I'm looking forward to seeing the Pelicans with Asik being a starter.

Don't think I could bring myself to be a fan of another team in the East.

Rubio is fun. Pek and Wiggins can do things. Not a bad first 5 or 6 they have, but they will turn the ball over too often, and I question Pek having any space without a stretch 4 next to him.