Angelo on Ola and Mills

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately for you I don't like guys who live in their moms basement and spend most of their day eating jeno's pizza rolls, drinking faygo, and playing world of warcraft.

I suspect there are more than one or two mouth-breathing faygo-swilling ICP-Gathering posters among us.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Another fun Cam awake story.

A guy I new who played in BC said they use to take $100 bills and tape them to a 12' ceiling. Cam Wake would come in and with 2 steps grab the bill and keep walking to his locker.

Moral of the story, Mills struggled against an elite player, with little help. He is always going to struggle with the Cam Wakes of the league without help, if he didn't he would be making 10 million a season.

Nick80

& what the Bears wouldn't do for a Cam Wake to be on this team right now.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We have

An 18 million dollar QB who is playing mediocre.

An offensive genius who is getting on schemed by guys like Joe Philbin.

Star WRs that struggled to seperate from Cortland Finnegan.

A struggling 2nd year RT does not get on my radar right now.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have

Maybe he whispers to much.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will give Angelo one thing... Tillman...

But then there was... so many other things wrong... how did he keep this job that long?

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately for you I don't like guys who live in their moms basement and spend most of their day eating jeno's pizza rolls, drinking faygo, and playing world of warcraft.

So, what you're saying is that you do like guys? Just not these type of guys. Good to know.

I'll have Michael Sam PM you later.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
someone put a muzzle on Angelo, but ask him how all his draft picks and personel decisions worked out...

He would probably point out that his team has been to a Superbowl and another NFCCG.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The human turnstile was a guy named Frank "the tank" Omifail. Worst FA signing we had since Orlando Pace and Archie (though he gets a break b/c his wife is in the spank-bank HOF).

And for the record, Bear Jew was a great prospect and JA correctly drafted him. Obviously he never lived up to expectations but I think any elite GM (that list excludes JA) would have also drafted Carimi in our position.

Not with the dislocated knee in college. After the Williams back problems, he should have been done with pre-injured linemen.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
The human turnstile was a guy named Frank "the tank" Omifail. Worst FA signing we had since Orlando Pace and Archie (though he gets a break b/c his wife is in the spank-bank HOF).

And for the record, Bear Jew was a great prospect and JA correctly drafted him. Obviously he never lived up to expectations but I think any elite GM (that list excludes JA) would have also drafted Carimi in our position.

LMAO! I just spit up some of my TAB Cola after reading the Ohmyfail comment. I could I forget about the greatest swing tackle of all time? You're wrong about Gabe Fried Calamari though. He was hurt before Angelo even drafted him. Same thing with Chris Williams. Both sucked and were damaged goods.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
We have

Finally somebody speaks the Truth. Unfortunately all the homers on board will probably pile on this post.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
vinson555;1611462[B said:
]I will give Angelo one thing... Tillman...[/B]

But then there was... so many other things wrong... how did he keep this job that long?

Matt Forte

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
mills is serviceable he's just not a star talent be a great backup and a good plug in if someone goes down our beast starting rt is not on the roster yet

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Another fun Cam awake story.

A guy I new who played in BC said they use to take $100 bills and tape them to a 12' ceiling. Cam Wake would come in and with 2 steps grab the bill and keep walking to his locker.

Moral of the story, Mills struggled against an elite player, with little help. He is always going to struggle with the Cam Wakes of the league without help, if he didn't he would be making 10 million a season.

Peanut made that comment on Comcast. He said, don't forget - Miami has players who get paid a lot of money as well. They made NE look stupid. They were one brain fart away from beating GB. Rodgers stats were pedestrian that game and picked up most of them on the last drive.

Cameron Wake is arguably the most underrated player in the NFL. He's great at his job. He was able to take advantage of a lesser talent who is clearly still hurt.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I shudder at the thought of what Ansah is going to do to him.