Angelo on Ola and Mills

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Jerry Angelo on Michael Ola and Jordan Mills (via @KapandHaugh): “Ola is not the answer. Neither one of them are talented players.”

Not that I exactly disagree with his assessment. But this is the man who drafted Chris Williams, Gabe Carimi and JaMarcuss Webb. And also made his priority signing in FA Frank Omiyale.

Sorry, this is all very nitpicky. I'm frustrated today and seeing old Bears has beens yucking it up doesn't do anything to help with that frustration.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jerry Angelo on Michael Ola and Jordan Mills (via @KapandHaugh): “Ola is not the answer. Neither one of them are talented players.”

Not that I exactly disagree with his assessment. But this is the man who drafted Chris Williams, Gabe Carimi and JaMarcuss Webb. And also made his priority signing in FA Frank Omiyale.

Sorry, this is all very nitpicky. I'm frustrated today and seeing old Bears has beens yucking it up doesn't do anything to help with that frustration.

Suck it up buddy, the draft is only 7 months away!!!!

Reactions: 1ke

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Angelo must be staying at a Holiday Inn Express, because he sure is an expert on all kinds of shit he had no clue about 3 years ago.

What's his take on ISIS, global warming, and Ebola?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Angelo must be staying at a Holiday Inn Express, because he sure is an expert on all kinds of shit he had no clue about 3 years ago.

What's his take on ISIS, global warming, and Ebola?

He thinks ebola shows some real promise.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Ola has some skills. Shit Britton would be a better option now at RT...remember last year when Mills went down before the GB game, and Britton had to start?we didn't miss a beat. Right Tackle should be the easiest position to play in this scheme and the fact that Mills can't be serviceable tells you how bad he is.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lmao why the fuck does Angelo keep talking?
He is so in need of attention, he seems willing to make a fool of himself as long as he is talked about. Talking about his failed picks, failed moral fortitude, and critiquing an area of player evaluation he has no clue about speaks of attention desperation.

But with each news cycle, his shit is going from slightly annoying and self serving to sort of ironic self deprecating humor.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This Mills hate is becoming ridiculous:

My thoughts.
Also, I'll just say this in regards to Jordan Mills. We are currently facing the opposite issue we had during last season and coming into this season with him. Last year I don't think Mills was as good as people think he was and so far this year I don't think he's been as bad as people think either. Not many people expected a 5th round rookie to come in and play as well as he did last year so the evaluation was a little overblown by the "shock" of it all. As a result expectations coming into this year were too high for IMO. I think he's still the same solidly average tackle he was last year and will likely always be but people expected this tangible progression from him that may never come. Mills just doesn't profile like that. That's why he was a 5th rounder.

Is Mills a starting RT on a Super Bowl winning team? Maybe, but probably not. But he's a better OT than guys like Carimi, Webb, etc who are all still collecting paychecks and playing time in this league. I think long term Mills can be a very valuable and solid rotational tackle in the NFL for a pretty long time for some good teams. He can be a valuable swing tackle on good OL units.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
jordan mills is making me miss j'marcus webb
Talk to me when he starts the "Mills Mob", sells t-shirts, posts creepy pictures and vid's with a skanky tranny hanger-on, and tweets about his favorite Gyro joint hoping for comped meals.

Last edited:

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Bhahahahha. Jerry Angelose commenting on OL? Chris Williams. Jmarcus Webb. That fat kid from Wisco.